George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I hope so. George deserves a good storyline.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Last I heard, Gutshot Straight was in limbo. Something about financial concerns or something. I'll see George before I leave for NY and will probably have a new interview up in January.

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Limbo? What a bummer. I was looking forward to seeing George in something other than CSI

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Sure is quiet in here. Hope it picks up once new episodes start again.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah...hopefully we'll get some set pics or something, because we sure aren't getting promo pics. I was about to ask if George is still on the show. :(

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Is Nick still on the show?

The guest stars had more to do then George did in the new episode, again.

I don't get it. Why isn't he being given anything to do?

7. Smokey

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I figured as much. And from the spoilers we've gotten so far, doesn't seem like Nick fans have much to look forward to. I'd honestly rather George leave and do something else so we can at least see him on screen.

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Weren't there spoilers that said Nick would be dealing with his reasons for quitting at the end of last season, or something like that? They probably just said that so us Nick fans would keep watching the show..

9. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Was a little disappointed he was only in two scenes.

Guess they didn't need him for the reenactment?

Hopefully he will have a big ep. dealing with the fallout of this year (and years past since he told Catherine he doesn't share feelings and boy does he have a lot of feeling he needs to share after the crap he's been through! :eek: )

So I'm a sucker, I'll keep watching for him. :drool:

10. Smokey

Oh, I'll keep watching for him. But that's the only reason I'm still watching. I'll keep re-watching the old school eps on DVD, but the newer ones? Bleah. There are a lot of crime shows on these days that do it better, sad to say.

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Wow, Nick had more than two minutes of screen time last night. Still wish he would get some sort of storyline - Hodges gets to have one, why can't Nick.

12. Smokey

Yeah, Hodges gets one, and
    Sara gets what? 2 -4?? And even Super Dave sort of has one coming up...not sure if it has anything to do with him beyond the crime happening at his class reunion tho.

Haven't seen last night's show yet, so I'm glad to know there's a little bit more of Nick. Now...if only there were a little bit more of his hair. :lol: Hopefully he's growing it in now. Love him with it or without it, but mostly with it. :drool: And no, George, that doesn't make me respect you any less as an actor. ;)

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I said something to this effect in another thread as well, however I'm really beginning to feel the lack on Nick, especially with re-watching older seasons :(

MY hopes:
    I believe it was vegaslights who insinuated that Nick had some more scenes coming up in eipsodes 14 and 15 of this season. When I heard that about episode 15, that made me happy because that's the episode where Sara encounters her whole ordeal, right? I'd be very very happy if, when Sara's character if going through a lot of turmoil, the original cast were the closest to her. I'm kind of hoping Nick will be her shoulder to lean on (outside of a WP return!) and that he will be the one who steps up to help her out, as I know Warrick would've also done.

Unspoiled version: I've been increasingly depressed about the lack of chemistry in the new cast, and would love some more interactions between what original cast is left.

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I hope Nick has something to do in episode 15, because he doesn't seem like a main character anymore.

15. LadyMaverick

LadyMaverick Dead on Arrival

For George's upcoming birthday, maybe we need to start a petition for more screen time for Nick.