George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

I love his accent. I think that he doesn't feel like hiding it anymore - why should he, his character is from Texas, just like he is.

I remember in the commentary for the ep where they kidnapped Henry and took him to the bbq place, George said when he was around the actor/character that found them in the diner he had to really watch his accent. :lol:

I wonder if George toned it down initially since Nick was supposed to have been in Vegas three years when the show started and figured Nick would have lost a bit of it by then? :vulcan:

Personally, the accent just adds to his appeal. (insert drool face here.)

Last edited:
What a great surprise! That was awesome! Now, I never would have believed those pics were George with the blonde hair! But in the one, those are definitely his eyebrows! :lol: Such a sweet segment. :adore:

Thank you Shane for posting the video link.

That was so sweet. Loved the adorable baby pics.

He needs to do some comedy because he is funny.

I miss it! I have to agree with you Blackflag, George does look like his mother and he got her sense of humor.

Oh my goooooooooood I think I've had a heart attack of CUTE! Seriously. I haven't watched a single interview with George since... 08? 07? I mean, YEARS ago. He's changed so much, definitely gotten bigger (not as in chubbier or you know, in a negative way, but he used to be really scrawny and he's not anymore and it suits him so well and I love it) and that facial hair. *dies*

So cute. He's really funny too, I had almost forgotten how funny he can be. This guy. Whoa. That clip made my day, no joke.

With one more episode to go, for a Nick fan, I can say this season turned out to be a lackluster one for Nick - other than Fallen Angels and the dog episode, he really had nothing to do. Very disappointed that we never got to deal with Nick quitting like Don M said.

I think Don M said Nick was getting some kind of storyline next season, but somehow I doubt that.

I hate when previously main characters (even if it's in part of a team) suddenly fade into the background and they get like one, maybe two shots in the spotlight per season. Then it just seems redundant to keep them around. I mean, that was why they killed off George in Grey's Anatomy - TR got sick of never, ever, ever being part of any of the drama and just walking around and delivering random lines that were never of much importance.

When Mrs. O said please welcome Vivian, I said, that's George Eads' moms name ! I bet that's his mom! My sister said he looks like her. I loved their dancing and Nick should do the moonwalk!
I could see them having a case involving Michael Jackson imitators and at the end everyone else has gone, he looks out into the deserted hallway steps out and does it. :lol: I was so hoping they would do one of the mom's day surprises. The pix were great and he clearly loves his mama! :)
I loved how Sheryl nailed it so fast! :lol: Man, that totally made my week! The superhero pose was funny! He's got such a great sense of humor and it's obvious where he gets it from. :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing your mama George.

Did anyone else notice his accent seemed a lot stronger than his moms? Interesting...

Last edited:
Back