George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

What I hope is that when tptb say they have something planned for Nick, that they actually follow through with it.

Not, 'we didn't have time' when I could have mentioned many times it could have been Nick dealing with his quitting. :rolleyes:

The GSR stuff and Greg making an important decision on whether to become a psychic or scientist.:rolleyes:

Then be told that it will be dealt with by the end of the season and here we are with only one more episode left and STILL nothing about it. And since this is a heavy Morgan episode, again, I doubt they'll address Nick's quitting then either. :rolleyes:

They do this all the time. Say their plans for Nick and never follow through.

And I'm tired of him being pushed into the background. He deserves better than that. And deserves better than a story arc dealing with a girlfriend :rolleyes: That's been done to death.

He deserves a story arc, but something good and not lame.

Anyone heard anything about this:

Sex Ed (Comedy) A recent college grad and current virgin gets a job teaching sex ed. With Haley Joel Osment and George Eads. Directed by Isaac Feder. Casting: Amber Horn and Danielle Aufiero, 5225 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 678, L.A., CA 90036. Shoots in June in Tampa, Fla., and Baton Rouge, La.

(about Haley) "Additional future projects include the indie comedies "Sex Ed" (no release date yet) and "Blank Nation," with Michelle Trachtenberg. The latter, due out this year, is based on a true story about the origins of alternative music video site BlankTV.com. Helping fund the film, Osment is said to be particularly passionate about "Sex Ed," about a middle school health teacher who happens to be a virgin."

It's sounding like something else we'll never get to see, like "Gutshot Straight". :( But I hope not!

I hope Gutshot Straight gets released, because I would like to see it.

Glad George has another movie in the works - I would like to see him in non CSI stuff once and awhile

George was playing golf on Monday. Pics in 'the Ward'. :)

The event was to "raise money for the SAG Foundation's Catastrophic Health Fund and Emergency Services Assistance Programmes."

Gruffudd: Golf safer for my looks
CSI star George Eads claimed he was a terrible cheat.

He revealed: "I play filthy. I play dirty. I cheat probably every chance I can get. If I feel like nobody's watching, I'll move the ball.

A video - George starts at 1:02

Susan

I would love to have Nick/George move up the ladder again I think it was such a shame that Elsiabeth Sue came in new and took the position as assistant shift supervisor.

I don't think that Julie is an Assistant Shift Supervisor.

Correct, she is not.

However, Shue is the leading actress along with Danson as leading actor. I didn't have a problem at all with Danson coming in as lead actor and having his character be in charge. But there was no need to replace Marg with a lead actress in my opinion. DB should have been the leader of a team of 4 CSIs just like Grissom was in the beginning.

My bad I though she was because it looks like she is so much in charge ad gets way more screen time than Nick.

Been sick and last couple of days and did an CSI marathon and really notice how little screetime Nick and Sara get in the newest season and miss them working together.

Since filming starts tomorrow, I'm going to assume George isn't filming that movie with Haley Joel Osment

Back