George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I still can't believe you fell in love with the "new" Nick. :lol: I love him any time, any place, but it was young Nick that I fell in love with. :)

Thanks! Always loved that pic. :)

Any pic that makes me drool like that, I can forgive. :) Once. :shifty:

:lol:

And he was whatever he was....TV Guide's sexiest something....the open denim shirt pics. :drool:

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I fell for "new" Nick too. I think I first started to really like him around season 8 or 9. My habit of only half-watching the TV may have continued a bit, but I still much prefer at least season 5 and on.

I love dark hair and eyes, so he definitely appeals to my natural preferences, but I'd have to say it's his smile that I really fell in love with. Whether it's the all-out grin, our the little half-smile/smirk, it's totally sexy, and always looks so natural and genuine.

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

LOL, Smokey, I know, where was I a decade ago? :lol:

Raynn, fist bump! :thumbsup:

Yeah, even though I'd heard the name George Eads in a round-about way, and knew he was on the show, I just never watched it. I only half-watched the crossover TLG, because I felt I had to, to complete the arc, because I was a NY watcher. I couldn't tell you what happened at the time though. By the time I actually watched IC and paid attention (and it was as a late summer 2010 repeat), I was like "whoa, a hot guy of my age" :drool:

Then I went back and watched ALL the episodes, and I was like, yes, yes, I would have still picked our Nicky from Day 1 :luvlove: :adore:

I also think he's gotten hotter with age, and I love the maturity and the eye crinkles after he turned 40!! And yes, that blinding smile, which I did see, appreciate and cap in IC, gets frequently used by me in the Ward :D But so does that deep chocolate stare, and the way he fills out those jeans........:devil:

Gosh, I'm thinking I might need an IC refresher pretty soon :lol:

I guess I sentimentally love IC in the creepy way that Haskell said, You never forget your first :eek: :p :guffaw:

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I just read that Grave Danger is going to be released on Blu-Ray. Doesn't look like there will be any extras on the DVD though. Isn't that featurette already on the regular DVD?

IMO, they should have released a version that included what they had to cut, because you know they had to edit it down. New interviews with the cast would have been nice too.

5. Smokey

I know! I mean, it should be a big deal, but there's nothing different except that it's on Blu-Ray. Seems like CSI is really bad at the "extras" on stuff.

I would like to see behind the scenes direction...on this or any of the episodes. They had a few clips of it on the GD extra feature with QT, but not nearly enough. I always find that kind of thing interesting.

6. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

I fell for Nick the first time I saw him. I was in Law Enforcement class in high school about 3 years ago and they were watching CSI. I had missed the day before so i missed out on some of the episode they were watching. The episode was "Stalker" of course, all Nick. And the moment he came onto the screen i was sucked into it. :lol:

I turned to my classmate nexted to me and asked "Who is that?!" He probably thought i was crazy because i didn't stop asking questions about him. When i got home i set up the TIVO to record every episode of CSI and since then have addicted to it.

I love his hair, espeically the way he changes it up every season and his eyebrows. His accent and his character is probably what i fell for, not to mention every this else physically :devil: But the most sexiest thing about him is the way he carries himself, acts all tough with his gun on his hip yet is very caring and emotional.

7. Smokey

:lol: I love this post! ^

I agree with all of that! And I'm jealous that you got to watch CSI as part of your schoolwork. :lol:

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

:lol: I agree!! But for me, schoolwork ended 27 years ago :lol:

Stoke626, I love your most sexiest thing about Nick too :adore:
    I know the show is supposed to be about scientists and forensics, but damn, I love a gun toting Nick :devil:
    And then the caring and emotional Nick just turns me into a puddle of goo :lol:

9. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

We got to watch CSI in my Forensics class a year later. It was awesome! We got to watch both eps of Grave Danger. That was probably my favorite 3 days of Forensics class. :lol:

I definitely paid attention those couple days. ;):drool:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
  10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This was posted by CBS today. Kinda cute. :)

11. Smokey

Okay, for a minute there I was like...if you're posting this just to say George isn't in it.... :lol:

Cute is the word! :adore: Thanks! :)

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

it might be cute is we all could see it :shifty:

Would someone happen to have a link for Youtube with it :)

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Glad to see George in that, he was so cute! :adore:
    I hope they start playing that on tv :thumbsup:

I watched Gumdrops again today, Spike aired it recently and I had it sitting in the list. I can't say it enough, I just love that ep :luvlove:

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That is one of my favorite episodes. It is so well done. Nick and Sara work so well together in that episodes.

I want to see them work some cases together, like Gumdrops this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.