George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I didn't think the longer hair made him look older, just different.
    I think the crewcut he has in the Huntvision photos make him look older.

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Just saw the new Huntvision photo, am I allowed to say - look at those eyelashes on this thread? It's not spoilerish, right?

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Did anyone save the latest picture from Huntvision?
    I got the tweet this morning, but by the time I checked it, he had removed it. Hmmm. :(

I actually thought the S6 long hair made him look younger :lol:
    It's funny how we all have such different opinions about our hunky man's hair :p

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I sent you the one with George in it that was tweeted yesterday. If it's the one he tweeted this morning, (I didn't see it) from the comments that were posted (someone said they were glad they didn't just eat! :eek:) I think it was just a 'DB' and not one of our CSI's. :)
    I don't mind the sides shaved just so long as he doesn't let the top get too long. In the pic we got yesterday from Huntvision -- Very Nice! :thumbsup:.

Susan

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

But what pic? I haven't seen it yet :(

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I was referring to the picture from yesterday - the one with George, Jorja and some others looking at evidence at a table.

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Oh, that one :cool:

When Sookie mentioned eyelashes, I thought it was a newer picture than that one with the 3 of them, and then coincidentally Huntivsion removed one yesterday morning, so I thought I was missing me some George :lol:

All is good, but George and Jorja don't look nearly as happy as Jeff and Ted. Guess they were thinking about their lines or something :p

Blackflag, thanks for the PM anyway. Seems like I didn't miss much, and it sounds like it was a pretty gory pic :eek:

I agree, don't let the top get too long, we had a friend who did that once, shaved the sides, but let the top get longer and longer to where he eventually tied it in a small ponytail, but still had the buzzed sides, yuk :lol:

I don't mind a small difference in length between the buzzed sides and the top, but not a big visible line, if that makes sense :)

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

So, what do think about George directing an episode?

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Man, he's been on the series way more than long enough to be able to handle it. I'm sure he knows the ins and outs by now!

Have they said he's doing one? That would be awesome. :)

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I say go for it. He's been talking about doing something behind the scenes (directing, producing) once CSI is over for several years now. (I still have that TV Guide from around the writers strike where he and Gary mention it!) What better way to get your foot in the door than to start now. :)

My only problem with it is that it usually cuts down on the actors on-screen time to have them directing the episode too. And I love the amount of screentime we've gotten the last few years. :lol:

They haven't said he's definately doing one (or which one it would be) but they have admitted to talking to him about it. :)

Susan

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I wouldn't mind seeing him direct an episode, but I agree with Blackflag about the screentime issue. Right now I want Nick on the screen as much as possible :lol:

I hope we get lots of episodes directed by Jeff Hunt this season. He does spoil us with plenty of pictures, he and DLA both! :cool:

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

If directing is something that George wants to do, then I hope he gets the opportunity. I do so like being spoiled by Jeff Hunt though.. :)

13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Even if George doesn't immediately direct an episode, it would also be cool to have him write an episode also. I know he pitched the idea for House of Hoaders, but he could always take it one step further and write one too. I'd love to hear any ideas he has! :thumbsup:
    I hope to hear the commentary on HoH one of these days, but it's going to be quite a while before I can consider getting the S11 dvds. :(

I am eternally grateful for the person who uploaded the Appendicitement commentary to youtube!! [​IMG] Fingers crossed that the same might happen for HoH!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Here is a quote from George that was in a CSI article from yesterday:

"I had a hard time going to sleep last night, because I was so excited about coming to work, and it's been a while since I've been that excited to be here," said George Eads, who has played Nick Stokes since the show premiered in 2000. "We got so dramatic for so long that it seemed every scene I was doing up there was fire and brimstone. It's a different feeling than it's been in years."

To read the full article, click on this link.
    http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/tv/130135793.html

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thank goodness! :) That's the same vibe I get so far, and I really hope it stays that way and TPTB don't blow it like they did with the other "new guy".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.