George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw George on the ET segment tonight. Looking good! :D And I love how they called him, "Newlywed George Eads". :)

Saw George on the ET segment tonight. Looking good! :D And I love how they called him, "Newlywed George Eads". :)

I hope somebody gets it. He wasn't in the one I posted in the spoiler thread! :( Good thing I don't get ET until 8:30 and I'm sitting on the station already. ;)

Susan

I've set it to record, it airs at 7:30 pm out here. They seem to have gotten rid of the 2 a.m. repeat that used to be on, so I'm glad for the heads up! :hugegrin:

Yes!!! :D I just saw it.

"Newlywed George Eads" :luvlove: :luvlove:

Another one of those 'don't blink' ones but hey, I'll take it. Considering that Mark Steines was 'on assignment' on Monday maybe they have more that will be aired closer to the season premier. :)

Susan

Boy, that was short...Maybe there will be a longer interview with him later on?

Not liking his hair that short.

Wow, your phone records really well! :eek: Impressive!

They seem to be having a lot of fun together already, so I think that bodes well for the season... if the writers can keep it together, that is! :p

Hope George gets to keep the large amount of screentime we've been seeing in the last couple years, too. Does anyone have a problem with the move to Wed nights?

Man, I can't wait for the season opener! :D

ET in HD courtesy of JFO. :)

There'll be screencaps to :drool: over in 'The Ward'.

I seem to be pretty good on Wednesday night. By the end of the season I might be a little tired but past the first couple I haven't fallen asleep during the reruns. :lol: It's good that I already watch Criminal Minds first. Can't forget about CSI when you got George telling you not to touch that dial. :p

Susan

ET in HD courtesy of JFO. :)

There'll be screencaps to :drool: over in 'The Ward'.

I seem to be pretty good on Wednesday night. By the end of the season I might be a little tired but past the first couple I haven't fallen asleep during the reruns. :lol: It's good that I already watch Criminal Minds first. Can't forget about CSI when you got George telling you not to touch that dial. :p

Susan

Thanks for posting that, and thanks to JFO too! Now I just need my internet to come back on to see it large.

I swear, I too wait to hear George speak to me :lol::lol:

I love the fact that they still have George saying that and hope that they always do. No need to change it to another person.

I agree, just leave George there!
I think I've heard some of the others say it before though, although George does seem to be the constant out here thankfully :devil:

As for his hair, it does seem kind of different, maybe more military-like. In between a real buzz and his normal cut. I myself, would prefer either he buzz it all like usual, or keep it like the latter half of last season, but that's just me :p:lol:

Not liking his hair that short.

I believe it's a crewcut. :p I like it. Not as much as the buzz but it's a lot better than season 6's long hair. :lol:

----------​

Who here watches the DVD's with commentary just to hear George's voice?
waving2.gif

Well, we can add another one to the list - George is in the commentary for House of Hoarders with Alec Smight and Christopher Barbour. Maybe he'll tell us exactly why he watches Hoarders. :lol: I'm glad he's doing it after all he did pitch the story to them. He sure must have had a busy summer - the Crawfish Boil, wedding, honeymoon, a commentary. :p

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back