George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just saw the new season premiere pics - George looks great!!

One question though - why isn't he using a sling?

Well... I have somehow the bad feeling everyone will be feeling just fine at the beginning of season 11... except maybe Langston :rolleyes:

And as Jacquie said... we have to wait to find out, even though I highly doubt they'll give us a solution to the question why he isn't wearing a sling :(

Yes he does :drool:.

He might not have needed a sling when he left the hospital.

(I'll also mention this - have you ever noticed that most of the time when George/Nick puts the camera strap around his next he frequently will still hold the camera so there isn't the weight hanging on his neck? He may not have liked the weight & strain the sling put on his neck.)

-----
This little blurb is from an interview (with Jorja) Ipstenu put in the spoiler thread. (It doesn't really talk about what's happening this season - mostly about signing and Marg & Jorja not being in every episode) George signed only 2 DAYS before they started shooting! :eek:

Is it true that George Eads (aka Nick) has also been close to leaving ...

J.F.: It was close, yes. He signed his contract only two days before the beginning of shooting. We felt a certain tension on the set.

Susan

Yes he does :drool:.

He might not have needed a sling when he left the hospital.

(I'll also mention this - have you ever noticed that most of the time when George/Nick puts the camera strap around his next he frequently will still hold the camera so there isn't the weight hanging on his neck? He may not have liked the weight & strain the sling put on his neck.)

-----
This little blurb is from an interview (with Jorja) Ipstenu put in the spoiler thread. (It doesn't really talk about what's happening this season - mostly about signing and Marg & Jorja not being in every episode) George signed only 2 DAYS before they started shooting! :eek:

Is it true that George Eads (aka Nick) has also been close to leaving ...

J.F.: It was close, yes. He signed his contract only two days before the beginning of shooting. We felt a certain tension on the set.

Susan

I had noticed that about the camera before. Some people don't like things hang from their necks. It may have also irritated the back and it's from habit now.

And the actors weren't the only ones feeling the tension. I'm just glad George signed and hopefully there will be no reprecussions with the late signing.

George may not be up for any Emmy's but according to this he's going to be a busy boy at the Reality Cares Emmy Weekend Charity Events (go down to the bottom) Doesn't say exactly what he's attending just that he's 'expected' to attend.

Celebrities expected to attend include AnnaLynne McCord (90210), Trevor Donovan (90210), Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order SVU), Amanda Righetti (The Mentalist), Matthew Settle (Gossip Girl), Jackson Hurst (Drop Dead Diva), George Eads (CSI), Maria Menounos (Access Hollywood), Brenda Song (The Social Network), Rob Buckley (One Tree Hill), Shantel Van Santen (One Tree Hill), Kim Raver (Grey’s Anatomy), Christa Miller (CougarTown), Josh Hopkins (Cougar Town), Tricia Helfer (Dark Blue), Rhona Mitra (The Gates), Paul Iacono (The Hard Times of RJ Berger), Amber Lancaster (The Hard Times of RJ Berger), Vienna Girardi (The Bachelor), Kayla Ewell (Vampire Diaries) and Ali Fedotowsky (The Bachelorette).

Susan

Does anyone know if George attented the Reality Cares event?

I haven't seen anything to say he did or didn't attend. I somehow don't see him not attending if his names listed. The only George I could find information on was George Clooney :rolleyes:

If he did, I'm sure our stalk....uh....researchers...here will find it soon and post it! :lol:

If he did, I'm sure our stalk....uh....researchers...here will find it soon and post it! :lol:

taptap.gif

You know I could just keep the stuff to myself. :p

Heyyyyy!!!! I'm not being mean!!!
47.gif
I think we're ALL good st...researchers here! And if we weren't all of us looking all the time, we'd never find half of this stuff. :)

47.gif
I think we're ALL good st...researchers here! And if we weren't all of us looking all the time, we'd never find half of this stuff. :)

and we know you're not being mean :) Should I get the
starwars.gif
for you :D

I for one had a good laugh at the st.... researcher comment :lol:

47.gif

and we know you're not being mean :) Should I get the
starwars.gif
for you :D

I for one had a good laugh at the st.... researcher comment :lol:

Yeah! Or
catfight.gif
because...yeah...Speedy started it. :p Ha ha! NOW watch her get out the big guns and come after me!
giggle.gif

Oooo wait! Bad idea! I should not interfere with her...researching. Love you, Speedy!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back