George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'm sure if that was a real account, Dustin Abraham would have mentioned it.

And also I think CBS.com has a list of all their talent's twitter names, and I've never seen George's name on it. Granted I haven't checked in awhile

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From what I know George isn't on twitter. These are the only ones for CSI that I know. (I'm sure vegaslights knows more :lol:)

vegasoul = Dustin Lee Abraham
    archiekao = Archie
    ItsAHardG = Bobby D.
    Eric_Szmanda = Eric (not sure he's tweeted recently tho)

Got some good behind the scenes stuff from Bobby D. & Dustin Lee Abraham last season. :)

Susan

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah, I wondered when this one said Eric doesn't Twitter and I thought, "Wait, I thought he did and George didn't." I wonder if he'd use a pic like that tho if he did? Anyway, who knows? :lol:

Anthony Zuiker is on there too.

Anyway....George....I watched "Just a Walk in the Park" again this weekend, and I liked it more this time for some reason. I don't know...he's just so cute. :adore: I think if/when he ever does leave CSI I'm going to really enjoy seeing him in other roles. There were several times in this one that I thought, despite how kind of cheesy it is, he did a really, really good job with it. :)

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks to Princess for posting in the spoiler thread we can all mark Thursday, September 23rd as to when we will get NEW NICKY!!!!

Figured that wasn't a spoiler :p

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks speedy and Princess :) New Nick in 2 months :) and we've made it half way through the summer :)

6. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

As far as the twitter thing goes - there are several tweets which are a dead giveaway that it's not really George:

- A tweet in which he talked about the rumors that Marg wasn't coming back, in which he spelled rumor with an extra u (rumour), which is the English/Canadian spelling.

- His tweet, "Will Nick make it?? Watch season 11 to find out ;)"

- He tweeted that "another season is being wrapped." If I know my showbiz lingo, "wrapped" means it's finished. I don't think S11 has begun filming yet, and this isn't a mistake someone on the inside would make.

He's also used the phrase "you guys" where one might expect a Texan to say "y'all." So, someone is being a douche and impersonating him. The real crime might be that s/he doesn't know enough to impersonate him well!

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly! :D and they should becareful because George could go after them. I wish stars would go after these idiots then maybe it would be stopped.

8. Smokey

I wish they'd go after the people who sell stuff on eBay with their picture on it....stuff they just had made from photos they don't own. Or even worse...they sell the photos themselves that they've snagged (stolen) online and then printed.

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Just saw those new (old) pictures in the Ward - lovely, lovely, lovely.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oops..

This was falling to the bottom. Can't let that happen.

So I wonder what George has been doing since the finale and up to the shooting of new episodes.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I would imagine getting ready for his wedding (if it hasn't happened already)

Maybe he took a short vacation?

12. Smokey

Here's the answer, sort of directly/indirectly from George himself. :lol:

Dustin Lee Abraham posted on his Twitter last night a pic of himself and George (it's posted in the Ward if you want to take a look) with the comment:

"Eads wants CSI heads 2 know he doesn't have Twitter/FB. If he needs 2 say something, he'll b using mine."

So there you go. :)

And I'll say again here what I said in the Ward....I hope he never does get those pages. They are only bound to attract the crazies! And who needs that, right? ;)

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That was a fun picture Dustin posted. I like when he posts candid pics of George.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's for sure..;)

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Another fun picture from DLA.

Can anyone view DLA's Facebook page or do you have to have an account?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.