George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

Lost internet around 9 this morning - while I was online! - and didn't get it back until just before 2! :scream: At least Charter didn't call us asking why we don't bundle our telephone in with cable and internet this time. :bolian:

Next up is Post Mortem. (don't have too many from this but I think I have something from each scene. :))
Court... and my doesn't he look :drool:
maybe the lil guy can help
why couldn't they let this get a little farther along?
setting up some cones as per the drawing
thinking a bit
as he and Warrick try to help Greg
off he goes to make the run

Susan

They joy of sending both kids off to school at 6:30 this morning is tempered by the dissappointment of them getting home at 2:15 this afternoon! :(

Susan

6:30 :wtf: :eek: How come so early?
Bus is supposed to come at 6:57 and they're supposed to be at the bus stop at least 15 minutes before it comes. High Sch starts at 7:20 (middle sch at 8:43 & elementary sch at 8:20). They get out at 1:43 and get here around 2:15. I believe the early start is so that some of the upper classmen can have part-time jobs in the afternoons if they need/want to. I think it might also have something to do with the fact that homework is supposed to take longer as you advance from year to year and this gives more time to do the homework (but you wouldn't know that by Victoria who would rather risk failing than do homework! :vulcan:)

Next up is Fallen Idols.
Grissom knew who to call in on a day off
something bad happened in here
lets get this search going
down a lonely road where things don't look too good
things definately don't look good
hoping to find the missing person that belonged to the shoes
Nicky gets lucky, she's alive
he talks to her a little in the hospital
Archie's got an interesting pic from the camera's card
and Nick sits down to have a chat with Charlie
he wishes he could forget some of his past too

This isn't spoiler so I'm posting it in here:
"George Eads from CSI cannot get enough of Optical Connection. Great customer. We love you George."

Susan

Last edited:
Back