George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

Love it :)

From extra sunny California The first part of Grave Danger :( :) Smokey, you did say we could post 50 pics at a time here didn't you :D

Love it too! :adore: George is so sweet...big or little!

And no. Not 50 pics per post. ;)

Thanks for The Insider pics,it doesn't air here darn it.

Talking about his dad was really hitting him wasn't it.

There is a link in the Texan Charm thread to the video on You Tube if you can get that. :)

Things get a little sticky for me in season's 6 & 7 since I don't own them. :) So to give credit where credit's due back when I did the hair guide I did a 'CSI season 6 screencaps' search and came up with the photobucket album of one SupernaturallyDelicious (I know it was a fan from here at Talk but don't remember who? :confused:) and that's where most of the season 6 caps will come from. :)

On to Room Service.
He can even make those red safety glasses look sexy
you just got married you tell me?
taking a sample
getting Archie's help
found the guy
this little gadget you got is illegal
watching more video
waking up Hodges
heckeling Greg

Susan

Anybody like to share in some of our "tropical humidity"? It's reached the point that things feel wet even with the ac on so high you get cold.

Susan

Thank you but no. Where we are currently the temperatures are in the 100's :eek:

Next up is Gum Drops :)

Oh great. Another tall guy to deal with.
Checking the programming on the coffee pot
swabbing
In Cassie's room
Sweet Mary Jane
Third Eye
The smile!
I was rescued :adore:
Angry Nick :devil:
At the marina
Nick and Cassie :adore:

Anybody like to share in some of our "tropical humidity"? It's reached the point that things feel wet even with the ac on so high you get cold.

Susan

Thank you but no. Where we are currently the temperatures are in the 100's :eek:
Our "tropical humidity" is finally supposed to go down after today. Just try going to sleep in 70 degrees with 92% humidity for nights on end! :(

On to Secrets and Flies which I don't really remember how it ends as I haven't watched past the first 15 minutes in years. ;)
Nick's one and only scene
was with Doc Robbins
but I did love Nicky calling him 'Doctor Ruth'

Susan

Back