George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

Unbearable is next. :) Another one of those Nick-lite episodes.

Susan

Yes it was Nick-lite but an interesting trivia answer comes out of it. Jon Wellner was in the show but not as Henry.
And we had Archie Kao all the way back in season 2's Chaos Theory before becoming Archie Johnson. :D

Next up is Big Middle.
out in the wilds
checking out the beaver dam from a distance
wondering why the beaver's weren't sharing the wealth
talking gambling with Warrick
this guy had some of our buck shots in him
watching Brass talking to the suspect

Susan

OH.MY.GOSH
This has to be the best thread! All these pics of George/Nick :drool:

Welcome to 'The Ward' Sam_and_haa. Yes, he's a very :drool: :drool: :drool: subject.

Next up is Spart of Life.
he gets to use on 'on loan' equipment
something wasn't quite right back at that crime scene
like the body wasn't exactly where they found it

Except for the next ep (4x4) we're in a very slow part of the season for Nicky :( - those episodes leading up to Grave Danger. Well, we did get an absolutely amazing performence in Grave Danger. :bolian:

Susan

OH.MY.GOSH
This has to be the best thread! All these pics of George/Nick :drool:

Welcome :)

Except for the next ep (4x4) we're in a very slow part of the season for Nicky :( - those episodes leading up to Grave Danger. Well, we did get an absolutely amazing performence in Grave Danger. :bolian:

Susan

Yup we are in for a slow stretch :( When we get to Grave Danger, do we want to split the episode up or go for broke and see how many pictures we can post at once :D

Posting from beautiful Salt Lake City :) up next is 4x4 which is a good Nick episode as well as a very interesting show.

At the scene with Super Dave
Nick
in the morgue
:(
Trying to get info from Butterfield Academy
Catherine to the rescue
Now who wouldn't open the door to this person
almost 'The Look'
taking the basket for a spin
The Look

Yup we are in for a slow stretch :( When we get to Grave Danger, do we want to split the episode up or go for broke and see how many pictures we can post at once :D
All my Grave Danger caps are in one album but I think it'd be best if we split it into parts 1 and 2.

:shifty: Lets see I've got 136 caps and could post at least 100 of them...

Yah, Smokey might just think that's a a little bit too many for one post. ;) :shifty:

Posting from beautiful Salt Lake City :)
Enjoying yourself? :thumbsup:

Up next - Hollywood Brass.
taking a special request from Warrick and Brass
lookin pretty relaxed
telling them that they now have to do the hard stuff

Susan

All my Grave Danger caps are in one album but I think it'd be best if we split it into parts 1 and 2.

:shifty: Lets see I've got 136 caps and could post at least 100 of them...

Yah, Smokey might just think that's a a little bit too many for one post. ;) :shifty:

I have 112 in my album, so yup Smokey would have a melt down :lol:

And yes we are enjoying ourselves :) We're spending tonight in Reno.

No Nick in Committed so Weeping Willows is up next

Drinks??
I told you you should have come with us

Back