George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, ladies :)

Time to send Nick on his way... since it is George's birthday today he would like to have a piece of birthday cake when he gets to the next lucky lady :lol:

But where will he eat it?

Smokey... Lovely :adore:
Blackflag... can he get any more handsome? :luvlove:

And that means that Jacquie is the winner with this and this lovely shot :adore::luvlove: Enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie! And don't forget the cake ;)

Thanks for playing, ladies :)

And that means that Jacquie is the winner with this and this lovely shot :adore::luvlove: Enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie! And don't forget the cake ;)

Thanks for playing, ladies :)

Thanks NickyFan Nick has shown up ready for dessert :)

While Nick and I get settled in how about a new theme for you :) and I'm going to give you a bit of thinking theme :D We all know it's George's birthday today so what will Nick, Gus, Adam and Shorty get George for his birthday. I think that is very straight forward :D You know the drill, 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy hunting ladies :)

My capping today didn't go as planned. Our snowblower died and the weather men lied. This wasn't dry, fluffy snow like they said it would be. It's heavy wet snow and even with 4 of us shoveling the driveway still isn't finished. :(

theme pics:
the ultimate watergun!
chance to be a rodeo star
a dry towel
free coffee
refresher course in fingerprint identification
a reason to need that dry towel
more maps
bowling trip
golf club
dinner out
cheat codes for Ms. Pac Man
a good book

Some of those are probably pretty stupid but it's all I can come up with after todays labors! :thumbsup:

Susan

NickyFan, thanks for trying :)

It's that time again when Nick is leaving :( but hopefully he'll get to blackflag's before any serious weather hits. It's going to get rainy and windy later :eek: blackflag all your ideas where good but I'm going to go with the refresher course in fingerprint ID. Mind you I think it should have been a new pair of reading glasses :lol: So congrats on winning blackflag, Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

You'll have to excuse my tardiness. I was capping, and forgetting to check anything else while doing it. :lol: (Only got about 20 more to finish up :))

NickyFan, thanks for trying :)

It's that time again when Nick is leaving :( but hopefully he'll get to blackflag's before any serious weather hits. It's going to get rainy and windy later :eek: blackflag all your ideas where good but I'm going to go with the refresher course in fingerprint ID. Mind you I think it should have been a new pair of reading glasses :lol: So congrats on winning blackflag, Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

That's exactly what I was thinking a couple of hours after I put the 'refresher course in fingerprint ID' up there. :lol:

Well, Nicky has arrived. He's beat the weather here and he's hopeful that by the time he leaves tomorrow all the rain and thunder will have moved on. Not sure what he thinks about the crashes. The ice is sliding and when it comes off the dormer and hits the lower roof the whole house shakes! :eek:

New theme:

Since I can't think of anything how 'bout I go with the good ole whatever you want theme. :) (Or have we changed the name to the make it difficult to choose the winner theme? :lol:) Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :)

Susan

Last edited:
My time with Nick has come to an end. :( :( :(

He's experienced clothes shopping with a 14yr old boy. Mind you in this house that's a lot easier than with the 16 year old girl (she doesn't like shopping! :confused:). He's also experienced little Socksie talking to the birds in the Burning Bush outside the livingroom windows. :lol:

winner.gif

Jacquie with all of them! :D But if you're going to make me choose just one or two I'll have to go with this one because George, no matter how much you want to be taken seriously you're still sexy. And this one because maybe, just maybe that towel will fall if I stare at it enough! ;)

Susan

winner.gif

Jacquie with all of them! :D But if you're going to make me choose just one or two I'll have to go with this one because George, no matter how much you want to be taken seriously you're still sexy. And this one because maybe, just maybe that towel will fall if I stare at it enough! ;)

Susan

NickyFan, sorry you were late to the party :( I did like your #10 pic. I love that smirk :)

Thanks blackflag :) Nick just blew in here :rolleyes:

New theme. It's late, for me anyway, so I'll make it easy. Buzz please. 12 pics of that wonderful hairstyle in about 24 hours. Happy hunting while Nick and I go do whatever :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back