George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure enjoyed Nick's company today...and last night. :D Time to pass him along tho, so here we go.

Runners up....

Blackflag with this hot-cha-cha pic! :drool: And then there's...oh, hello there, good lookin'! :D
NickyFan with two adorable smiles and one funny frown. :lol:

So it looks like Nick is heading up north to visit Jacquie, courtesy of this cutie :adore: and this comfy looking one. :) Congrats, and have fun! :)

Evening all :)

Nick is fed and watered and is ready to head on out of here. It's been a dull grey day so hopefully it's a little sunnier wherever he goes next :)

blackflag Little Stoker and All Dressed Up :adore:

but Nick is going to head over to Germany to visit NickyFan :) I just love this scene from Gum Drops and your 'I don't know what it is' is a cooler with biohazard material in it. So congrats on winning NickyFan :) Hopefully Nick gets there in time for breakfast :) enjoy :devil:

Thanks for sending Nick my way, Jacquie :)

He had to wait a little outside because I was getting home late from work today :(

While I get him warmed up I have a new theme for you ladies :)

I want up to 12 pics of his lovely profile :adore:

In 24 hours, like always :) Have fun!

Thanks NickyFan. Nick arrived before the snow (1 to 3 inches tonight) followed by rain (all day tomorrow!).

New theme...

I think I'll go with jackets. Up to 12. Winner in 24 hours or so. :)

Kids are due home tomorrow so I'm going to go enjoy my guest while it's nice and quiet. :devil:

Susan

Sorry for the delay ladies. Got caught up in my caps for Stealing Home. :)

Your runner up is Princess with Snakes and Seeing Red. Who doesn't love Nick in LEATHER? :devil: :drool:

winner.gif

Jacquie with the quilted jacket. :luvlove: For some reason I love the quilted jacket. I want one just like it! :lol: So, Nick's on his way to the airport, lets hope he doesn't get caught in a sudden downpour before he gets there. (we had one earlier!) :lol: Enjoy yourself Jacquie! :guffaw:

Susan

winner.gif

Jacquie with the quilted jacket. :luvlove: For some reason I love the quilted jacket. I want one just like it! :lol: So, Nick's on his way to the airport, lets hope he doesn't get caught in a sudden downpour before he gets there. (we had one earlier!) :lol: Enjoy yourself Jacquie! :guffaw:

Susan

Thanks blackflag :) Nick has shown up for a Friday Night :devil:

Since we saw an a lot of smiles on Thursday's show :) lets do that as the theme. 12 smiles in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while Nick and get some food :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back