George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, ladies :)

PB really sucks for me these days... one day it works the other not :( I'm having problems with it the whole week :(

Sorry, Jacquie :( Can't play... again :(

Good cold evening all :)

It's been a mighty chilly day and I'm glad I had my Nick blanket to keep me warm :devil:

Nick is all bundled up and ready to head out. Nick will either be going to visit blackflag or Princess or blackflag

But Nick is going to be spending the next day with Princess with the Rock On pic from Crowsfeet. So congrats on winning Princess. Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

Thanks Jacquie.

It's been awhile since Nick visited I was afraid he forgot how to get here.

So while we catch up on things, I'd like to see some chocolate. The usual 12 in 24 hours.

Have fun ladies.

Thanks for Nick, Princess. :thumbsup: Unfortunately he caught a weather forcast and isn't sure he wants to be here today, with our temp of 33! He'd prefer either tomorrow, when we have a high of 53 or Thursday, when we have a high close to 60! :lol:

New theme:

Lets go for something easy and you can give me your best open Nick. Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :)

Susan

Thanks for Nick, Princess. :thumbsup: Unfortunately he caught a weather forcast and isn't sure he wants to be here today, with our temp of 33! He'd prefer either tomorrow, when we have a high of 53 or Thursday, when we have a high close to 60! :lol:

New theme:

Lets go for something easy and you can give me your best open Nick. Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. :)

Susan

Congrats on your win, blackflag :)

Since PB is again (!!!) not working for me I gotta try to get my set in tomorrow *sigh*

Hope you ladies all had a nice day! :)

It keeps freezing in on me right after I logged on... I dunno why... one day it works the other it doesn't. I think it could also be My waaaay toooo slow internet connection... but I can't post any pics when I can't even open my folders :(

Three from the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards Gala video:
one
two
three

And three from the latest 'Anatomy of a TV Hit' videos:
one
two
three

Got more of both that I might just post if I get persuaded to. :)

Susan

NickyFan, it sounds a little similar to the problem I've got on my old computer. Photobucket has trouble conversing with my XP and whatever version of IE I have on there and loads real slow because of the ads. Heck, even on this one Norton has trouble with some of the photobucket ads - doesn't seem to like one of their ad sites.

bell.gif

winner.gif

Jacquie with some Crows Feet that gets my imagination running. :devil: Some Bittersweet as I'm liking this hands on hips thing he's doing so much of this season (although that's not a favorite shirt). :drool: And last but not least some CSI Down even tho I think it's more a jacket than shirt. I just like the cap. :lol: Nick's on his way north of the border to see you. He's not particularly happy about leaving this lovely 56 degrees and sunny that we got right now but I sent him away anyways. :thumbsup:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back