George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man... I'm sorry... had problems with my internet all evening :(

Gotta make it short and sweet... the winner is Jacquie! :)

Enjoy your Nick time!

Thanks for playing, ladies and sorry again :(

Oh man... I'm sorry... had problems with my internet all evening :(

Gotta make it short and sweet... the winner is Jacquie! :)

Enjoy your Nick time!

Thanks for playing, ladies and sorry again :(

Thanks NickyFan :) Nick just showed up a few minutes ago :)

So I'll go easy on everyone this time :D Post whatever you want. A max of 12 pics in about 25 hours. Happy hunting :devil:

I'm a couple of hours early but since I'm going out to dinner I didn't want to delay things :)

so blackflag gets Nick for Saturday night. Who doesn't like almost shirtless George :drool: and I do like your new avatar :) So congrats on winning blackflag Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

I've got Nick. We're going to watch Adam in Just a Walk in the Park tonight. :D

I'm a couple of hours early but since I'm going out to dinner I didn't want to delay things :)
She's early and I wasn't paying attention to Talk! :shifty:
so blackflag gets Nick for Saturday night. Who doesn't like almost shirtless George :drool:
That was because they didn't let us see Nick change his shirt - again! As his fans they should realize that we sit and wait eagerly for that possibility. :devil:
and I do like your new avatar :) So congrats on winning blackflag Enjoy your Nick time :devil:
Was going to change it. Made another one from my next to last cap. The frown on his face was just... :drool: ...But I love this one.

Next theme:
Since I did Nick Stokes a few turns ago I'll do I-Spy with 'George Eads' this time. You can just post the 10 or add 2 more and post 12. :) Winner in 24 hours or so. Enjoy yourselves. :)

Susan

I do wish all noises in this house would just stop for 24 hours. Ever since the 'bat' incident on Thursday night little Socksie jumps awake the instant she hears any noise. And this house is full of noises (the heating system for one)! Not to mention I just had a lightbulb blow out behind my back.
362553.gif

It's time for Nick to be on his way. :(

Your runners up:
Jacquie with some evidence :drool: and a dress. I agree with Nick, it looked like Hodges was wearing it. :guffaw:
NickyFan with angry Nick :drool: and her gnome. :lol: I think we all leave it just for you to post. :lol:

winner.gif

Smokey with a Nick & Catherine embrace :adore:and Nicky eyeing the facial impression in concrete. :drool: Enjoy your time with Nick Smokey. :) Dont' do anything the rest of us wouldn't! :devil:

Susan

Yay! :D Thanks, Blackflag! Sunday night Nick is almost as good in my book. :) Time to get cozy for some TV before bed. :devil:

Let's go with some long sleeved button down shirts like last week. :adore: Open or not, doesn't matter. :) Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back