George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my time with George came to an end Blackflag this picture is wonderful you always put great photos of nick beautiful. Jac-o-lantern George as always very beautiful picture perfect thanks.:)
SmokaHauntUs is great thank you for the great photos of George that you have posted.This is my favorite:D
Raynnyou're super:p

Hard for me to pick,

Enjoy your time with nick . SmokaHauntUs I hope you have a great time;) with him
we'll all be eagerly awaiting your theme.

: Thumbsup:

Oh, yummy, Jacquie!
What a nice post to see this morning :drool:
And pic #2 just cements all of those comments we had about the black shirt when it cropped up later :lol:

Congrats in advance Smokey!

Looks like you got the hang of the game, fanofgeorgeEads! :) And thanks for passing him on to me! :D He's in good hands. :devil:

For the next theme let's have dealer's choice. :) Post anything you feel like looking at today!

Maximum of 12 in 24 hours as long as I'm able to do the judging while at work tomorrow. Have fun! :)

Congrats SmokaHauntUs. :)

Nice avi LadyGhostRider. :thumbsup:

You girls didn't want to leave me anything to post did you? :shifty: If I duped, enjoy the scenery. There's no way I'm going to remember that many pics. :lol:

first set of theme pics:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

You girls didn't want to leave me anything to post did you? :shifty: If I duped, enjoy the scenery. There's no way I'm going to remember that many pics. :lol:

Susan
there weren't that many pics where there :lol:

to help you with your next set :)

48 not counting the 6 I posted. :eek:

A lot of help that was. I was too busy staring at it to post my pics. :p

second set of theme pics: (a few I haven't posted lately. :))
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back