George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the win, Blackflag! And what a pretty avi! :adore:

And I second the gorgeousness of your avi Blackflag!! :adore:
Thank you ladies. I had a tough time narrowing it down from the 5 I originally made. :lol: I went from 5 to 3 to 2 to 'I can't say no to that sad looking face'. :lol:

It was by far not one of my favorite episodes but when I cap I don't pay attention to the episode as a whole. I sorta get tunnel vision towards only getting the best caps of Nick that I can for each scene. If I were to cap one without watching the episode first I wouldn't be able to tell you what the episode was about. :lol:

Sadly my time with Nick has come to an end. :(

Your runners up:
Jacquie - I knew you'd post one. :lol: (but that's basically why I chose blue! :lol:)
Smokey - the blue open Nick I'd love to see make a reappearance. :drool:
Princess - with a nice use of imagination. ;)
Ladybronco - I love to make Nick all better. :devil:
Raynn - with an incredibly close second. Look at those lashes. :drool:

winner.gif

fangeorgeEads - slips in with it in the end. I really thought you girls would fight over posting it first. :lol: Enjoy your Nick time fangeorgeEads we'll all be eagerly awaiting your theme. :evil:

Susan

That was interesting. I clicked on 'post reply' and got my last post here in 'the ward'. :wtf: I had to log off the computer and back on to get it to disappear. :lol:

Old (young!) George pics set #1:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Congrats fangeorgeEads!

I'm going to have to sit this round out, I don't have enough of the right pics that haven't already been posted :lol:

fangeorgeEads, now that it's been 24 hours, you choose your winners out of the one's that were posted for you. You're allowed up to 6 photo links, runners up and the winner, and Nick "goes" to the lady whose picture you liked best. That winner gets to choose the next theme. Hope that helps! :)

ETA: Take a look at Blackflag's post up above, when she picked you as the winner, to see how she did it. Also, just to be fair, make sure that each player is represented with at least one photo in your runner's up. Again, hope that makes sense!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back