George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack, I was going to send Nick on his way so someone else could enjoy his company in front of the TV tonight.. but then I got totally distracted and didn't finish my post! :alienblush: So without further ado...

Runners up:
ladybronco
Smokey
Jacquie

So that means Nick is heading out east, to visit blackflag. So many great pics, including one of my absolute favourites (those jeans! :drool:). Loving all the pics from The Talk too. :adore: Keep them coming!

Speedystokesgirl SmokaHauntUs Thanks for the great compliment.
That has some videos I can not see because of my region, because I live in Brazil. I really love this forun big kiss​
:)

Last edited:
Beautiful artwork fangeorgeeads! It sure is an eye opener! :bolian:

Thanks for posting those caps Blackflag!! :drool:

Sookie, that's ok, 'best pants' works fine for me too :D
And they looked pretty fine at that!

Hello, ladies :D

Just popping in to wish our fellow Ward Girl Raynn a happy birthday! :) Have a great day and enjoy yourself :beer:

I hope I can play the Ward game this weekend, since I'm at home with not much to do :)

Someone come save me! Victoria is getting better slowly - very, very, slowly. She's driving us insane and likely to be here this weekend. You can just guess what her mother's opinion of that is going to be!
babycrying-1.gif

Thank's for Nick Raynn (and Happy Birthday. :bolian:). At least Nicky can brighten up my otherwise dismal week. :(
So that means Nick is heading out east, to visit blackflag. So many great pics, including one of my absolute favourites (those jeans! :drool:). Loving all the pics from The Talk too. :adore: Keep them coming!

That 'absolute favorite' one was a ringer! :D No one had posted it so I did because you're always posting it. :lol:

New Theme:

I want up to 12 of Nick or George only wearing blue. Winner in 25/26 hours. :) Have fun. I'm relying on all of you to provide me with some absolutely :drool: :drool: :drool: distractions.

Susan

Happy Birthday Raynn!! I hope you have a fantastic day!! :bolian:
I was going to post a birthday pic, but I'm already going to have 6 links in this post :p

Congrats on getting Nick Blackflag!!
Blue, yummy!

First set of blue:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

my second set of blue pics

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

good pics blackflag :) I haven't capped the show yet as I really wasn't impressed with it. The Nick part as usual was excellent but the whole helicopter hijacking was a little far fetched :rolleyes:

That 'absolute favorite' one was a ringer! :D No one had posted it so I did because you're always posting it. :lol:

:lol: I guess I'm getting predictable. I blame the jeans though. :devil:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. :) I didn't get to watch CSI last night, so it's my birthday present tonight. :D

First set of wearing blue:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back