George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to be sending Nick on his way right now because it's a cold night again tonight.

But alas I must.

So on to the runners up:

Kovu Stokes
ladybronco
Raynn
Jacquie So very close to getting Nick back my friend.

So that means that blackflag is the lucky lady thanks to this great cap from last night's episode. I was thinking about coveralls when I thought up this theme actually. Love the thought of Nick not wearing a shirt under those coveralls.

Anyway, blackflag, congrats. Enjoy.

Jacquie, I noticed Nick is all ready for halloween in your avi! :thumbsup:

Smokey, how come you aren't showing up as green right now? Bonz do something when she changed you to your Halloween name?

Princess, you sure you couldn't have given me a heads-up that you were sending Nick over. He was left outside in 38 degrees last night! :devil: (We had an emergency Wednesday night in which I ended up awake for almost 48 hours straight so last night I was sort-of out cold!)

I don't remember the episode much but I'm glad I capped all the way to the coverall pics. :lol:

New Theme -
Since I'm absolutely in love with this pic I want up to 12 of Nick/George/oc close-ups. Winner in at least 26 hours. (Yard sale tomorrow - got to get rid of some of this stuff and we might as well try to make some money from it. :lol:)

Susan

Congrats Blackflag, and good luck with your yard sale!
I need to have one of those, but I'm dreading it :eek:

First set of Closeups
I haven't capped Bittersweet yet, so on to other pics :lol:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

ETA: We posted at the same time Jacquie and I just saw your post, cool avatar name change.
Is that a perk of the membership or being a mod?

Oh, and I see we duped a pic :lol:
I should modify and say that I have capped some Bittersweet, they're just not tagged and uploaded, hahaha.

Last edited:
ETA: We posted at the same time Jacquie and I just saw your post, cool avatar name change.

Nope, just go to the Halloween Name thread and put in your request. Bonz does this every year. She does it for Christmas, too.

First you have to put your name in your 'location'.

Bonz explains it all in the first post. :D

Thanks on the avatar :)

and nope it's not a perk at all. It's our yearly lets confuzzle everyone with a different name for Hallowe'en. And as speedy said we do it at Christmas as well :D by the time January comes it's takes us a bit to remember who we are :lol: also if you find it easier to use our regular names with posts by all means do so :)

my second set of close ups

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

and NickyFan, thanks :) wish you could play more often but I do know you're around :)

Made the theme the wrong thing! I should have said
smiley2.gif
because that's what I need right now. Chocolate = Sugar!!! I'm exhausted!
tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-.gif

Your runners up:
ladybronco - love Nick's 'it can't be' thoughts. :guffaw:
Kovu Stokes - with younger Nick in profile :adore:

winner.gif

Jacquie with this extreme close-up and this new dose of chocolate. Both very :drool: :drool: :drool:. I'll send Nick right up. He's sorry to be leaving tho, it's a beautiful day out today and supposed to be just as nice tomorrow. :)

Susan

winner.gif

Jacquie with this extreme close-up and this new dose of chocolate. Both very :drool: :drool: :drool:. I'll send Nick right up. He's sorry to be leaving tho, it's a beautiful day out today and supposed to be just as nice tomorrow. :)

Susan

Thanks blackflag, Nick just showed up a few minutes ago :)

It's a beautiful day here today and the rest of the long weekend is looking fabulous :) So in honour of the sun lets do Sunnies :) 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while Nick and I hunker down for a Saturday night :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back