George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I split Nick into 4 pieces and give you each a piece or do I have to make the choice? :shifty: :eek:
:
:
:
:
Didn't think you'd all go for that. ;)

I'd gladly forfeit my time to NOT have that happen :guffaw:
winner.gif

Ladybronco - the smile makes the picture for me. :lol: I'm a sucker for the smile. Nicky will be on the next flight cross country. The tree guys showed up to day so he's eager to leave (and for some quiet!). :lol: Don't do anything the rest of us wouldn't. :devil:

Susan
Thanks Blackflag!! Nick is greatly appreciated today :hugegrin:
I'll try and be gentle with him, but no promises! :devil:

And yes! That smile! :adore:

On that note, I've decided to make the new theme the Opposite of Smiles.
In other words, his serious, stern, angry or don't *bleep* with me face :lol:

12 in the next 24 hours. Happy Hunting! :D

It was tree work that was needed. The branches that they took down may have been the cause of all our ice/water problems last winter in Christopher's room. We just didn't expect them yet. :thumbsup:

Theme pics set #1:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Good afternoon Ladies!
Had a wonderful time today, Nick got to enjoy one of the first fall days our desert has had! :thumbsup:
Unfortunately my time with Nick is over, and his bags are packed and waiting to see which direction I point him in.

Runners Up:

Princess
- Just squeaked a set in and this pic is one I love :thumbsup:
Raynn - Major intensity and chocolate! :adore:
Kovu - I love this pic :luvlove: even though it was such a sad time!
Blackflag - Almost got Nick back with this one :drool:

So our Winner is Jacquie, thanks to this majorly intense stare and Open Nick, and this scene, which I absolutely loved! :lol:

Everyone had a lot of great ones, but I could only post 6 links. :p

Nick is now jetting off to Canada, hope your weather has improved slightly! If not, then stay snuggly and warm :devil::devil:

So our Winner is Jacquie, thanks to this majorly intense stare and Open Nick, and this scene, which I absolutely loved! :lol:

Everyone had a lot of great ones, but I could only post 6 links. :p

Nick is now jetting off to Canada, hope your weather has improved slightly! If not, then stay snuggly and warm :devil::devil:

Thanks ladybronco :) Nick just showed up a few minutes ago :) The weather is supposed to be loverly :) and as you said with Nick here it doesn't matter what the weather is like :devil:

So new theme :) Since I'm too tired to try and think of one I think we'll just go with whatever you would like to post :) 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I enjoy my Nick-time :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back