George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sunny Sunday afternoon ladies :)

Nick and I've had a wonderful day seating outside and soaking up the sun :) Hopefully wherever Nick's going next will be just as nice :)

Princess some mid series Nick
blackflag love this scene
ladybronco yup definitely no shirt on :devil:

so that means Nick is going to be spending Canadian Thanksgiving Day with Raynn :) I definitely think that Nick makes a better shoe salesman than Al Bundy ever did :lol: So congrats on winning Raynn :) Enjoy you Nick time :devil:

Thanks Jacquie! Nick arrived in record time, just as I was getting ready to head out to my sister's - I think he hurried cause he knew there would be turkey dinner. :)

While we get going, let's make that the next theme - I-spy with THANKSGIVING. The usual 12 in about 24.

Congrats Raynn!!

Hmmm....a thinking theme......:)
And Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

T trash
H hands
A angry
N Nick
K khakis
S smiles

ETA: Raynn, double check my pics, because when the board went down, I didn't have the right pics up, and I've been trying to edit ever since it came back up. The pics are correct as of 6:00pm, LOL!

Last edited:
Hopefully that picture of George and Shane means that Shane has an interview for us!
praying.gif

second set of 'Thanksgiving':

G = Gift
I = Itch
V = Victim
I = Ill
N = Nature
G = Go-Cart

Susan

Well, it's been a great Thanksgiving (right up to about 2 minutes ago, when I burnt my finger, so forgive the shortness of this post, and any typos), but now it's time for Nick to head over to his next destination. So let's find out what that is...

Runners up:
blackflag - I do love his arms :drool:
ladybronco - love that smirk :adore:
Jacquie - trying very hard to get Nick right back again

So that means Nick is heading off to visit Smokey. I love his playful side. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back