George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag;1170382 [IMG said:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/blackflag01609/smilies/winner.gif[/IMG]
Jacquie with the newest butt shot that she knows I couldn't resist and this absolutely droolworthy cap from last season. :drool: Unfortunately I've sent Nick up north and he should be there soon. Now Jacquie, don't do anything I wouldn't. :devil:

Susan

and the butt shots from this week are good as well :devil:

Thanks blackflag :) Nick just showed up a few minutes ago :)

So new theme :) Open Nick please and thank-you :drool: 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while Nick and I work on the caps from last night's show :)

blackflag;1170382 [IMG said:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/blackflag01609/smilies/winner.gif[/IMG]
Jacquie with the newest butt shot that she knows I couldn't resist and this absolutely droolworthy cap from last season. :drool: Unfortunately I've sent Nick up north and he should be there soon. Now Jacquie, don't do anything I wouldn't. :devil:

Susan

and the butt shots from this week are good as well :devil:
Oh Yeah! :devil:

I've got it all capped but I only have the first 13 in photobucket so far. :D Of course that includes 2 of those butt shots. :drool: And I love the khaki pants. :devil:

first set of open Nick:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

I finally finished capping last week's episode. Hopefully I'll catch up this week, or I'll be looking forward to weeks of no episode, which would be so wrong... :shifty:
Don't worry. There's a lot fewer caps this week. I only got 83! :lol:

And since I feel like it I'm gonna post some. :D

Tell-Tale Hearts:
Watch out! Morgan's going to run you over :lol:
this should be expected! :drool:
not sure Nick really like the 'family meeting' idea :lol:
Hershey Kiss anyone?
that lovely profile
my avi :)

Susan

Good afternoon everyone :)

Kouv Stokes, sorry about not understanding the theme. We get so used to our Nicknique themes that we forget some may not know them. Open Nick simply refers to Open Neck Shirts. In other words button down shirts or causal shirts with some buttons undone :devil:

Nick is ready to head out of here :( but he'll make someone happy for a Friday night :) :devil:

I enjoy the pics for Wednesday's show but I decided to go with some classics and I can see that all of you do want to spend a Friday night with Nick :devil:

ladybronco :devil: :devil:
Princess :devil: :devil:
blackflag :devil: :devil:
Kovu Stokes :devil: :devil: for not understanding the theme you post a most :drool:worthy Open Nick :devil: but..

I'm going to send Nick out on the next WestJet fight to join Raynn on a Friday Night. What can I say but you did post my favourtie Open Nick. Lunch anyone :devil: so congrats on winning Raynn :) enjoy your Nick time :devil:

I truly hope that when we move boards we get to keep :devil:

Don't worry. There's a lot fewer caps this week. I only got 83! :lol:

So knowing me, I'll probably end up with about 300.. :lol: (Finally count from last week: 412 :rolleyes: - now I have to tag them all :eek:)

I'm going to send Nick out on the next WestJet fight to join Raynn on a Friday Night. What can I say but you did post my favourtie Open Nick. Lunch anyone :devil: so congrats on winning Raynn :) enjoy your Nick time :devil:

I truly hope that when we move boards we get to keep :devil:

I'm sure we can request it be moved over too. :) I used to run a forum, and when I switched software, I liked the smilies for the old one better, so I just copied them all over and made them the default set.

Thanks for sending Nick my way on a Friday night (TGIF, and still wonderful weather too!). I will definitely enjoy my time. :devil:

As for the next theme, I'm in the mood for some silliness, and we haven't done it in a while: L'il Stoker (translation: tongue :))! The usual 12 in about 24.

congrats Raynn:

Seeing as which computer I'm on I'll have to resort to some older pics as they're in a 'Little Stoker' sub-album in that photobucket! :devil:

first set of 'lil stoker':
one (but not for all :p)
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back