George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Raynn, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks blackflag :) Nick has arrived and it's suppose to be a lovely evening. Oh heck it's going to a fantastic Friday night cause I got Nick :devil:

Princess, we all hope that your internet does behave itself.

So new theme. Since it's a Friday night, I think we'll go with some I Spy :D I Spy - F R I D A Y. I think that should be very straight forward :) 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I enjoy my Friday Night Guest :devil:

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's some photos of George from last year. Don't think I've seen them before.

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Nice find Vegaslights, thanks for the link.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks Shane. :)

I think Mother Nature is a little confused. :confused: We had thunder, lightning, downpours, & sunshine all at the same time!

Frist set of 'friday':
    F = Foot
    R = Receipt
    I = Indigestion
    D = Dancing
    A = Apple
    Y = Yawn

Susan

6. Jacquie

thank you. It's always good to get new pics of George :)

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Cool pics Vegaslights! Must have been a trip to Universal Studios for the visitors? I'll have to get my translator out later :lol:

Princess, good luck with your internet, mine has been giving me fits recently too. I swear, if it's not freaking Verizon, then it's Talk going down. It's a wonder I get anything posted lately.....:scream:

Congrats Jacquie!! A thinking theme, hmmm...it's taking me a while, but I am slowly getting better at them :p
    First set:

F - Faux Frightened
    R - Rain
    I - Indigestion
    D - Dead Body
    A - Arrested
    Y - Yellow

Well, I've been locked off of Talk for quite a bit now and can't see anyone else's posts, so I hope I don't dupe by the time this is posted. And the sucky thing is, I just get a "time out", I'm not getting that pic of Eddie Cibrian :scream::(:lol::p

ETA: OMG, this is too funny. I thought I was being so original with "Indigestion"! :lol:
    It took me over 30 minutes to post so Blackflag's mind was mirroring my own at literally the same moment. :p

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  8. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks Shane! ladybronco, Google translate (built into Chrome) missed a few words, but gave enough for the general idea - a week vacation, including a tour of the CSI set. She was apparently shy around Jorja, but got over it for George. :lol:

I love it when that happens (happened here yesterday) - there's always a great rainbow visible from my kitchen window!

First set of TGIF (I really need to kick the late nights, now that I work regular daytime hours! :shifty:)

Fringe
    Riley
    In trouble
    Drops
    Arms
    Yelling

10. blackflag

Ladybronco, it took me half an hour to get my set posted. Got it just before Talk went down again! :lol:

We had thunder for about half an hour so I decided to post the winner, after-all, the storms were south of us. Just after I got the winner posted the lightning started, then the downpour, and I looked out the window and the sun was still shining brightly. :lol:

second set of 'friday':
    F = Family
    R = Railing
    I = Instrument
    D = Dice
    A = Australia
    Y = Yellow

Susan

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

At least I know that Talk is down about the same length of time for all of us. I almost changed away from Indigestion, but I ended up laughing at it and leaving it be. ;)

I got quite a reaction the last time I posted *the suit* in your Australia pic. I think I've got about 6 or 7 pictures of it saved now [​IMG]

I love that too, but it happens so rarely out here! I wish it would happen more, especially since I'm such a photography nut.

Second set of Friday

F - Friends
    R - Rascal Flatts
    I - Interrogation
    D - Doc
    A - Akers
    Y - Yellow

12. Jacquie

Good day everyone :)

Nick and I have enjoyed a rare Saturday off :devil: but he's ready to head out of here and go onto the next Ward Girls place :)

Some very good choices for Friday by the way :)

blackflag the only bad clothes choice I think George has ever made :eek:
    Raynn this season is soo funny :guffaw:
    ladybronco this season still sends shivers through me when I see the caps :(
    ladybronco I've been watching the latest installment of Torchwood and Marc Vann has had a part in it. His character in Torchwood is completely different that his Ecklie.

So that means that Princess is going to get a visit from Nick. Injured and dirty Nick never gets tiring to look at :devil: So congrats on winning Princess and hopefully your internet will behave itself for you to enjoy Nick time :devil: :)

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thank you Jacquie.

Nick arrived some time ago but we were otherwise engaged. ;)

I have a picnic to go to tomorrow afternoon :)rolleyes: Goody) so I'm thankful for Nick's company.

So, theme time: I'll keep it simple tonight ladies and just for some chocolate. The usual 12 in 24 hours please.

Have fun ladies.

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Congrats Princess!! Have fun tomorrow at your picnic! :devil:

Since the board is working right now, I'll try to get a set in tonight before bed.

First set of Chocolate

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

15. blackflag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.