George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this about this episode, but I can't wait for tonight's show! :lol: In the meantime, congrats again, Jacquie, and I'm on the hunt for some zippers. :D

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

OneDOUBLE ZIPPER ALL THE WAYYY. Lol. We all know where the third one is. :devil:
Two(couldn't pick between the two, so posting both, lol).
Three
Four
Five
Six

8D

Oh by the way.. It's okay if we post ones with filters, right? I've got this really nifty picture that I've been wanting to use, but I'm not sure if that's allowed (basically editing colouring/saturation/etc., lol)

Oh by the way.. It's okay if we post ones with filters, right? I've got this really nifty picture that I've been wanting to use, but I'm not sure if that's allowed (basically editing colouring/saturation/etc., lol)

Oh yeah...that's fine. :) I think we all do some editing...at least I do. :lol:

One thing tho...the tags (our names) are only on the ones we actually capped ourselves from videos. Pics that are already out there shouldn't have our names put on them. :)

Oh yeah...that's fine. :) I think we all do some editing...at least I do. :lol:

One thing tho...the tags (our names) are only on the ones we actually capped ourselves from videos. Pics that are already out there shouldn't have our names put on them. :)

Alrighty~ Yay, haha.

And ahh, okay. xD Did not know, lol. Thanks for letting me know. c:

Good day everyone :)

Nick is all packed and ready to head on out of here :( but we did have a good time last night :devil:

Kovu Stokes double zipped up here
Raynn with a partially zipped up overall
Princess last weeks puffy vest :adore:
Smokey you've not been sharing again :D
Raynn with the jacket that got me thinking on the zipper theme

So I guess that means Nick is off to Massachusetts to visit blackflag :) but I should actually say Evel is off to visit blackflag :devil: Congrats on winning blackflag and enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Nick on a Friday night. :devil: Thanks Jacquie. :thumbsup:

Nicky will be a great help around here. It's warmed up to 28F around here and it's not currently dripping inside the house. :confused: We're trying to create a drip on the 'sunporch' roof (the only part that's flat enough) that's not over the deck. There have been 80+ roof collapses in Massachusetts this winter and 40 of those have been in the last week! :eek: This is worse than the ice storm. You listen to every little noise wondering what it is.

So I guess that means Nick is off to Massachusetts to visit blackflag :) but I should actually say Evel is off to visit blackflag :devil: Congrats on winning blackflag and enjoy your Nick time :devil:

The first one I thought of, but I couldn't find it at first. :lol: And I should say oops! :alienblush: I haven't been sharing either. I found that one that Smokey posted a long time ago. :alienblush:

New theme for you girls to entertain me while we get our next storm...

I want Nick or George only with some blue sky. Up to 12 in 24 hours or so.

Happy Hunting. :D

Congrats blackflag.

It actually got warm enough this afternoon, that when I took the dog out I didn't need a hat or gloves. And the icicles on the front of the house sort of melted...the back of the house though is a different story

First story:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back