George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Nick this week!!! :beer:

Now that I got that out of my system...

Thanks NickyFan. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist his funny face in that Neverland cap. :lol:

New theme...

I want Nick with one of his CSI co-workers (no labrats, no detectives!) or George with co-workers who playes a CSI. Now that I'm finished trying to confuse myself - 12 pics in 24 hours or so. :)

Now I go off to keep praying that the rain doesn't go real hard again! It's already coming in in the garage and the finished basement. If it comes down hard again I'm more than likely going to be playing with my toy - the wet/dry vac - most of the day tomorrow. :(

Susan

-Crys- I've been away for so long!

Nicky & Co-Workers!

I've been taking caps over the weekend and NON were off him and co-workers! Could have sworn I had some!

I think I might be inclined to join in this challenge. :D

You know, to keep you all on your toes. :p

First Set:

With Griss
with Cath the look on Nick's face :guffaw:
with Griss bonus open Nick :drool:
with Sara
with Warrick :drool:
with Catherine :D

What :eek: do my eyes deceive me or is this actually speedy playing a game :) It's good to see you back playing the game :)

and Alyshea it's good to see you back as well :)

my second set of pics

Warrick
Warrick
Langston
Grissom
Greg
Greg

It's been kinda drizzly most of the day. We did have a couple of times when the sun poked out to almost immediately disappear again. Oh well! At least no more water came up through the floor in the basement, so all we have is a wet rug! :(

The time has come to send Nick to his next destination.

Your runners up:
Smokey - Buzzzzz! I want to rub his head. :p
Alyshea - his frown is so cute! :devil:
NickyFan - I don't know what it is about this one but I've always liked it. :lol:
Princess - this smile brightens things up around here. ;)
Jacquie - surprise! It's not the butt shot! :guffaw:
Jacquie - but this one is! :guffaw: What can I say but I couldn't wait to cap it when I saw it on TV. :thumbsup:

winner.gif

Speedy - there's just something about this scene between Nick and Grissom. I thought it summed up 9 years between them pretty accurately. :) Enjoy your time with Nicky Speedy.

Susan

I won :eek: Really? :D Thanks, Blackflag! Nick can help me with my new job and his mind can turn to mush, too. :lol:

A theme...hmmmmmmm...let's see....smiles, let's see some smiles. Nick/George/other characters.

You know how many and for how long.

Now happy hunting! :devil:

Good evening everyone

Congrats on winning speedy

It's been one of those weird weeks this week. Because we're closed for the holiday on Friday, Good Friday, we got our delivery a day early. I keep thinking that today is Thursday and we get new Nick tonight :eek: I then have a think and realize that nope today is only Wednesday. Boy you switch thinks for one day and the whole week is messed up :eek:

I'm in desperate need of Nick just to smooth thinks over

and see Nick is even confuzzled with the state I'm in :lol:

Edited to add some theme pics

My first 3 miles coming up

laughing smile
dreamy smile
early smile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back