George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

3. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

5. Jacquie

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

7. Smokey

8. Jacquie

Good Morning y'all :)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

I just noticed that I surpassed the 11,000 post count :eek: and I did it yesterday in The Ward :) and as Yoshi would say about 99% of my posts were made here :lol: Too true on that one :)

9. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Hello there ladies and a good afternoon to all of you! I hope you all have had a nice weekend! :)

I've had a lovely time with Nick doing lots of action related things :devil: golfing (Nick did most of that action, I watched...gladly :drool: ), going for walks, making the bed...:devil: ...and other such action packed..ahem :alienblush:...things :devil:

But nonetheless Nick has to keep moving! You all posted such fantastic pics that were exactly what I was looking for and I wish I could appoint you all winners :thumbsup:! But it wouldn't be a game if that was the case so here are your runner's up:

Smokey - mounting...yup...done that...erm...I mean :alienblush: ...I like this type of action...erm...:devil:
    Princess - gotto like a running Nick...love the background being so blurry and Nick so clear!:)
    NickyFan - you gave me a whole lot to choose from but this one is just awesome! The light on his face, the movement of his body...yum!...and again the blurry background [​IMG]
    blackflag - like I said...I like this kind of action...a lot [​IMG] and I like the fact that Nick is taking care as to not step on the teddybear ;)

Then it went from being difficult to being next to impossible to decide between Jacquie with this wonderful display of Simon says (or as in this case Officer Akers says :lol: ) and bookgirl with this action crammed pic ...however...break out the bubbly for [​IMG]:

Jacquie ! Because not only did you post the Simon says pic but a whole lot of walking pics, including this one with a whole lot of action going on and they all had me doing a little bit of a [​IMG]

So congrats Jacquie! Have fun with Nick! He might want to rest for a bit now though before being fit to go...erm...golfing again...ahem ;)

And ladies, thanks for playing and well done :thumbsup: !

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  10. Jacquie

Yee Haw I've got me a Texan for the night and I'm sure we'll be trying out some of those new action moves :devil:

So new theme is in order for y'all. Lets do an 'I Spy' theme this Sunday and see what you can come up with for the word 'SUNDAY' 12 pics in 24 hours :) Happy hunting while Nick and I get reacquainted :devil:

11. blackflag

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

13. Smokey

14. blackflag

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.