George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, welcome to the Ward, RoseWillow! Hang around a while and you'll have fun, that's for sure! :)

Congrats on the win, Jacquie! But...a thinking theme??
confused.gif
Well, I'll see what I can do! :lol:

C'mon, man! Don't be jealous! Maybe you'll have a Ward too someday!
Hang on, Ray...got a wedgie. :lol:
Cath, are you holding my hand??
Gee, your hair smells terrific!
Nice shot, Cath!
I thought YOU had the keys!

Whew! I'm not sure I have another set in this overworked brain of mine! :lol:

Good Morning y'all :)

The captions are looking interesting. I look forward to seeing what pictures go with them :)

Some one commented somewhere about the difference between early season Nick clothes and later season Nick clothes. I have to say that I do like the later season clothing on Nick :drool: form fitting jeans, nicely fitting shirts :drool: Oh Yeah :devil:

I'm going out for a bit so that should allow anyone else who wants to post a second set to do so :) and some chocolate for those that haven't had enough lately :)

Well ladies my time with Nick has come to a close :( but I'm about to make a Ward Girl happy by sending Nick to them :)

As always you've outdone yourselves with the captions :guffaw:excellent fit everyone :)

Runners up:

americanstalker Live long and Prosper :)
Athersgeo If they are in Albuquerque they certainly did take a wrong turn :lol:
NickyFan Nick's puppy dog look works ever time :)
Princess I do hope that Catherine realizes that the Ward approves all pics of Nick that need to be posted :)
blackflag Where were we? I'll keep my answer to myself :devil:

Now what do I do here :eek: go with an old timer like Smokey :D or go with the newbie and I believe first time winner like Stokes626 :) I love both you pics and the captions are just so right with the pics :guffaw:

Smokey I know you'll understand when I select you as the first runner up with the Wedgie picture :guffaw:that is just priceless :guffaw:

So break out the
DrinkWineChampagnePops.gif
for the first time win for Stokes626. Nick certainly does look like he's ready to do some damage :guffaw:As I said I believe this is your first win :) and it's always nice to get the first one out of the way. So congrats Stokes626 on winning and enjoy your Nick time :devil:

I won? :eek: YAY I WON! Whoo hoo! *does a little dance*:hugegrin:

I'm so happy you i finally won! And look who just showed up at my door.
OKay, okay, time to think.....

Being my first time, and after reading the comments in the Texan Charm thread about their favorite hair styles on Nick, my absolute favorite style on him is the buzz look. :drool: So i wanna see your favorite/best pictures of Nick with the buzz cut look. 12 within the next 24 hours.

Now Nick can come along with me and my friends to the bowling alley for some afternoon fun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back