George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Smokey, no matter what I do I can't get this thing to work so I give up I LOVE all of yall's posts but obviously I am just too stupid too figure this out I have been tring for a week and just don't get it I guess so don't expect much of a response from me and I do have a few pics you all have not posted which is why I wish I could post them

Thanks for the support though I do appreciate it!!

Last edited:
I just re watched this epi he wasn't wearing anything he was definitely undressed at least on top!!! whoooo hoooo

Last edited:
Ok funny story time that I think blackflag will like :) A customer happened to notice my wallpaper that I'm currently using :) He, the customer was quite impressed with a certain Texan. I then opened my photobucket collection to this season pics. I left him be with the pics while I helped his friend. This was the pictured he most admired :) what could I say but yes it is a nice pic. Hubby was around so I couldn't say too too much :D

Ok funny story time that I think blackflag will like :) A customer happened to notice my wallpaper that I'm currently using :) He, the customer was quite impressed with a certain Texan. I then opened my photobucket collection to this season pics. I left him be with the pics while I helped his friend. This was the pictured he most admired :) what could I say but yes it is a nice pic. Hubby was around so I couldn't say too too much :D

I like 'This' one too, Jacquie :D

Second set:

neck #7
neck #8
neck #9
neck #10
neck #11
neck #12

Hey ladies:

Okay so i finally got a photobucket and have got some pictures in my albums. But i've got a quetion:

Do you ladies only get your Nick/George picts from Photobucket or can you save a picture in your documents and then upload them onto photobucket? Because i've seen a bunch of yummy :devil: picts you ladies have posted and was hoping to add them to my collection, such as Monte Walsh and other movies George was in. I've typed in those movies and no picts are found in photobucket. :scream:

Hey ladies:

Okay so i finally got a photobucket and have got some pictures in my albums. But i've got a quetion:

Do you ladies only get your Nick/George picts from Photobucket or can you save a picture in your documents and then upload them onto photobucket? Because i've seen a bunch of yummy :devil: picts you ladies have posted and was hoping to add them to my collection, such as Monte Walsh and other movies George was in. I've typed in those movies and no picts are found in photobucket. :scream:

Of course you can upload pics from your computer documents onto Photobucket. There is an upload button on Photobucket where you can upload them ;) Just try it :D

We all do it that way and save pics others posted and we would like to have onto our computer and upload them onto Photobucket for later use :D

I think I speak for all of the Ward girls with telling you that you can use all the pics on here as long as you leave the signatures on them :) Happy snagging :D

Last edited:
Hey ladies:

Stokes626, as Nickyfan said, you can upload your own pics from your computer to your Photobucket account. You can find and save pics from various places online. And most people here don't mind if you save their pics to your computer and then upload them to your Photobucket. :) We just ask that you leave the names on the pics that we have capped and edited ourselves. :)

I think I'm too late to post a second set. :( Went to bed last night before anyone could post after me. Ah well. :)

Time to send my guest home, he's been perfect for keeping me nice and warm :angel:

Gorgeous pics ladies :devil:

blackflag one of my favourite rear views
Smokey lovely angle, beautiful colours
NickyFan oooooh.....
Jacquie soooo close, so very close...

.....but Nick is flying over to Princess tonight for this delicious shot :drool:

Have a great time Princess :D

I'm glad to hear that i can snag your great picts. I will definatly keep your signatures on them.

Okay so about uploading into my album, how exactly do you do that? :alienblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back