George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me see if I can get a serving of chocolate in for those in need of some today :)

Thanks Jacquie, I needed that today :) And thanks for trying to help me with my PB ;)

Today it works so far... not perfect... but it works :)

Here is my second set

red car lights and white on Nick's jacket

Nick is red and the guy has white on his shirt
a little red and white in the backround
red light in the backround and white in Nick's jacket
a lot of red and white in Las Vegas
much red and less white

So, I can safely say that I'm a CSI. :shifty:

Yesterday I got my very own Crime Scene Investigation Field Kit. :thumbsup:

Now I can say I'm Nick Stokes Well, maybe more like a Catherine Willows :p

I have everything I need to collect evidence. Too bad I won't be taking the class where I'll actually use it. :( And we're not using it for the class I'm in now, so don't know why we were sent one. :wtf: However, I'm not complaining.

I'm off to Vegas to process a crime scene with this gorgeous creature :devil:

Ooooo, Speedy the Crime Scene Investigator! Fun!! :D You'll be the first one I call if I need one. Er...uh...make that that second one I'll call! :lol:

Very nice job with the pics, everyone! I needed a
droolbucket2.gif
for sure! ;) And now to send Nick on his way to the next lucky winner!

Americanstalker - Sweet! :D
Princess - One of my favorite outfits/looks! :)
Snow Miser (Blackflag) - Swoon! :luvlove:
St Nick (Jacquie) - Aww...makes me wish Warrick was part of this great season we're having! :)
Christmas Cookie (NickyFan) - Because it doesn't have a gnome in it! :lol: No really...because I love Season 3. :)
Bookgirl - So. Freakin'. Handsome!

So it's time to strike up the band!
band2.gif
Tonight's lucky winner is Stokes4Santa (Stokes4Me) with a pic where he just seems to be glowing with holiday cheer! Makes me :) Congratulations and enjoy your Nick time!

Ooooo, Speedy the Crime Scene Investigator! Fun!! :D You'll be the first one I call if I need one. Er...uh...make that that second one I'll call! :lol:

So it's time to strike up the band!
band2.gif
Tonight's lucky winner is Stokes4Santa (Stokes4Me) with a pic where he just seems to be glowing with holiday cheer! Makes me :) Congratulations and enjoy your Nick time!

Congratulations indeed Speedy! You must be so proud!:thumbsup:

And imagine my surprise as I step through the door and Nick is already there waiting for me
happy.gif
, hot chocolate at the ready :devil: and urging me to put my feet up and to just take it easy as he'll be making sure i'll be alright ;) Well, don't mind that at all Mr Stokes!

Thanks so much Snowkey for sending him on to me! :)

So ladies, y'all want a new theme then I guess? Ok, this is what I had in mind for y'all: I spy G-E-O-R-G-E
Yup, an I spy of the letters that make up the wonderful name of GEORGE:adore:

Up to 12 pics in about 28 hrs due to soccer practise tomorrow, thankyew:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back