George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ladies now I definitly need to say I can't play this theme :(

Photobucket won't load for me and I had a hard time getting the already posted pics to load to look at them :( :( :(

But congrats Blackflag on your win :)

Welcome Athersgeo to the Ward. Great caps :thumbsup:

Snowkey said:
I'll post a few new ones that should count for this theme. I'm trying to finish capping "Appendicitement" but I don't get very far because I keep laughing so hard! :lol: Every second is so funny with their expressions and all. Poor Henry! :lol:

Car
Car 2 :lol:
Car 3 :lol:
Car 4

This one doesn't count, but I've decided it's the mussy hair and the jacket and the dirt all combined that make this one, hot look! :adore:

Lovely caps, Mom :adore: I like the first one because of Nick's hair :luvlove: And the last one is just :drool:

I'll start capping this one tonight :D

Welcome to our little corner of the world (or at least TalkCSI) :lol: Athersgeo. Why put off until after Chirstmas what you can drool over now. :thumbsup:

Sorry you got photobucket problems ChristmasCookie (aka NickyFan) and can't join in on the fun. Hopefully things will get fixed up soon. :(

My time with Nick has come to an end. He's enjoyed himself. We took it easy and just did a little bit of decorating for the holidays. :)

Your runners up:
Athersgeo - my type of transportation - even though it's just a little cold for it around here. :lol:
bookgirl - me love Shorty. :luvlove:
princess - ok. so I'm just a little hooked on the horse type of transportation right now. :p
americanstalker - paragliding, now there's one I hadn't thought of. :lol:
Jacquie and Jacquie again - Decisions. Decisions. I love the crouching one but his face in the second one. :adore:

winner.gif

Smokey - I just loved his 'hey I'm driving' when Henry started hitting everyone in the car. :guffaw: Besides I was hoping someone was going to post it. :)

Susan

Awwww...thanks! :D I'm so worn out tonight I could use someone to just be lazy with, and I think Nick fits the bill just fine! :) I still haven't finished capping because these guys just crack me up so much that it's taking me forever to get through it! :lol: By the way, did you all notice that Nick put the gun down the front of his pants when they started off walking? :p

How about another Christmas theme? This one is red and white, like a candy cane!
candycane.gif
Both red and white in the pic is best, but either/or will do too. :) Maximum of 12 in 24 hours!

Hey ladies:

Lovin the new caps from last week's ep.:drool: Where are you guys getting these picts from?

Thanks, Stokes626! :) It's hard to get a bad cap if Nick is in it! ;)

Most of us make our own caps from the DVDs, or in the case of the new episodes, from viewing the show online. I watch it on CBS.com and make my caps from there.

As said before, we don't mind if people snag them from us. We just ask that you keep the capper's name on them. :)

Just a few more! :lol:

I noticed that about the gun. Got the cap of it too. :lol: :rolleyes:

Hey ladies:

Lovin the new caps from last week's ep.:drool: Where are you guys getting these picts from?

Like Snowkey (aka: Smokey) I make mine from CBS's HD videos. It's the only way I'm going to get them in the near future. :lol: There's also a site called Jumper One (I put the link in one of the request threads in the Fan Art forum a while ago :)) which has seasons 9 and 10.

First set of red & white:
one
two
three
four
five
six

You may have to search a little but I believe that both colors are in all 6. :)

Susan

:guffaw::guffaw:I love the look on Henry's face here :guffaw:

and yes I did notice that Nick put the gun down the front of his pants :guffaw:

congrats on winning Snowkey

Red and White coming up

White t-shirt, red dot
white paper and what looks like a red evidence seal
red and white plates
red and white on the outfit
white box, red evidence seal
red and white in the sign similar to Snow_Miser's first but not the same

Snow_Miser great minds do think alike. I was thinking of using your number 6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back