George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Princess.

Lover's Lanes:
the jacket
yummy!!! :luvlove:

These aren't very good. He was moving too much and too fast. :lol: - The Dance :D
one
two
three
four

Susan

Awww thank you, blackflag :D

I haven't seen the episode yet and I won't be able until Monday :(

But I wanted to see the dance right after you all started talking about it :D

You really made my day :)

I won't join the next two rounds... I have internet now at my uncle's but it's not quiete good yet... much too slow...

I have no time this weekend since my aunt celebrates her birthday :)

I hope you all have a nice weekend :)

And of course congrats on the win, Princess :D

Congrats Princess.

Lover's Lanes:
the jacket
yummy!!! :luvlove:

These aren't very good. He was moving too much and too fast. :lol: - The Dance :D
one
two
three
four

Susan

Excellent caps blackflag :) and The Dances one :lol: I would love to see the crews reactions as George did that :lol:

Congrats on winning Princess :)

NickyFan, it's good to see you've got some internet :) I hope your aunt has a good birthday :)

Thanks Stokes4Me. Nick arrived safely and rested.

By the way, thanks Blackflag for the caps of the dance. I should tweet Dustin about that...anyway....

Since we were discussing this before.....I'd like at least 12 of your best Outerwear pics in 24 hours or so.

Have fun.

Americanstalker, welcome to the Ward and to the game! :)

Couple of things...when you post links to the pics, go ahead and give the link a name rather than just the URL, and link to the Direct Link to your pic so it shows only that pic, not the page address. So it's like this not this. :)

If you have any questions about posting pics, just email me (since you can't PM yet and I know you have my email address ;) ).

Also, posting back to back is discouraged. You can always edit a post within 24 hours, as I see you've done in your first post. But for posting more pics you need to wait until someone posts after you. Don't worry tho...there's always someone willing and waiting to post handsome pics in the Ward! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back