George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some George pics that while they aren't 'new', I haven't seen them before. :)

2005 People's Choice awards:
funny face with a good dose of chocolate

44th Grammy BMG after party:
with Gary

Survivor Africa wrap and TCA party:
have a close-up of this but I like this one

From the Monte Walsh screening: (I love how close he is with his family)
with his mom
with mom, dad, their current spouses, & one of his nephews

Susan

Wow :eek: Isn't it amaizing that even after all those years we still haven't seen everything???

Thank you for posting these, blackflag :bolian: But where did you get them from??? I've really never seen them before...

Here's some George pics that while they aren't 'new', I haven't seen them before. :)

2005 People's Choice awards:
funny face with a good dose of chocolate

44th Grammy BMG after party:
with Gary

Survivor Africa wrap and TCA party:
have a close-up of this but I like this one

From the Monte Walsh screening: (I love how close he is with his family)
with his mom
with mom, dad, their current spouses, & one of his nephews

Susan

Those are great! The one with his mom...:adore: He's such a sweetie. What a lucky mom!

Thanks for the pics, Blackflag and, yes, where did you find them?

Yay thanks ladies! There was a very eclectic mix in your posts :) Awesome!

Runners up:
Smokey Bonus points for the blatent gambeling reference!
Stokes4me This always makes me think of what it would be like to find Nick sitting in my living room
Princess No explanation needed :D
Blackflag Turtleneck :adore:
Nickyfan Aw! Nick with a kid, so cute!

And the winner is
Jacquie I'm a sucker for the buzz, the scowl, the entire episode

Good Morning y'all :)

and what a good morning it is when Nick shows up with the tea first thing in the morning :)

Jacquie I'm a sucker for the buzz, the scowl, the entire episode

Thanks bookgirl for sending Nick my way :) I think a lot of us are suckers for the episode. Redrum was a good Nick episode

I think I'm going to go with a non Nick theme here. It's been awhile and there are so many caps out lately of George, Gus, Shorty, Evel, the other Nick, Greg, Adam and Tommy Baker that it's time to honour them. And some of the 'blame' for this theme can be laid to rest at the feet of blackflag cause I loved the family pics from the Monte Walsh premier that she posted yesterday. I particularly loved the one with George hugging his mom :adore: so 12 pics in 27-30 hours. Happy hunting while I go get my guest some breakfast :devil:

And some of the 'blame' for this theme can be laid to rest at the feet of blackflag cause I loved the family pics from the Monte Walsh premier that she posted yesterday. I particularly loved the one with George hugging his mom :adore:

I can take the heat! :lol: I love my non-Nick pics. :)

First set of theme pics:
George :adore: - because you love it
George
Shorty :adore: - because I love this one
Shorty
Evel
Gus

Susan

Now that I've seen Gus, Shorty, and Evel I have more caps for playing the non-Nick themes with. :) I used to have to get them in fast because I didn't have that many. Now I get them in fast because I want to. :lol: :thumbsup:

Second set of theme pics:
Shorty :(
Evel
Gus
Adam - Because I like him too. :lol:
Adam - And I will see this some day! :shifty:
George

Susan

Good morning y'all :)

It's time for Nick to leave :( but hopefully the weather where he is going next will be a little drier than it is here today. It's only raining here but I'm sure at some point in time we will get some snow but enough weather talk as I'm sure you're would like to know where Nick is going next.

blackflag I think this is one of the most :adore: pic at the moment :adore:
Princess oh sunny and warm days will come back to this part of the world sometime next year.
NickyFan Vegas meets Miami :)
Princess some day I need to see this movie.

Now here comes the difficult part which of the next three wins Nick next.

blackflag one of my favourite Shorty pics :adore:
NickyFan I love the evil look to Shorty's eyes here :adore:

So I guess that means that Nick is on his way to Sweden to visit Stokes4Me for posting this never before seen picture. I've seen other pics from this set but I hadn't seen this one. So congrats on winning Stokes4Me :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back