George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, what episode is this from? Please? Someone will tell me, won't they? :D
Based on Egeria's folders from the PB web address (What you guys didn't think anyone looked at that stuff. Ha!) I'm going to guess Season 3 Lucky Strike. However although the side burns (sigh :)) do indicate season 3, I don't know for sure.

Thanks for the win Smokey!
I'm stealing a theme out of the Greg thread cause I liked it so much :D.
CSI can be very dark sometimes, both in mood and and visually so I want colors, the brighter the better :cool: No more than 12 in 24 hours.

Ok, what episode is this from? Please? Someone will tell me, won't they? :D
Based on Egeria's folders from the PB web address (What you guys didn't think anyone looked at that stuff. Ha!) I'm going to guess Season 3 Lucky Strike. However although the side burns (sigh :)) do indicate season 3, I don't know for sure.

Sharp eyes bookgirl! It's Season 3 Lucky Strike and one of my favourite caps from that episode. :D

Gotta go! Things to do and well...things to do! :D Yesterday we went to Bray for a day by the sea, today it's Dublin for all the sights and markets and shopping!

Might post sets later!

Last edited:
It's too bright in here for me! :eek: Someone pass some sunnies. Mother nature decided it was time for a light and sound show (thunder storms) again and when you sleep on the top floor it's kinda hard to sleep.

First set of theme pics:
one - OJ anyone?
two - nice smile to brighten things up
three - :devil:
four - sunny day on the picket lines
five - good times with some friends
six - green grass, sunshine, & more! :lol:

Susan

second set of theme pics:

seven - sun shining down
eight - bright blue sky
nine - sun shining on his neck :thumbsup:
ten - sunnies & a great friendship
eleven - sun seems to be out & then there's my thoughts! :devil:
twelve - he is dressed rather brightly! :eek:

Susan

Thanks for the bright and cheery pictures!

Runners up:
MyfutureCSI colorful beautiful day
Princess pretty green and Nick looks so cool
Yoshi Such a pretty shot
blackflag I love the light coming through the trees

And the winner is ...(with a colorful drumroll)
thbf-bleumangroup2.gif
Jacquie Because this is exactly the bright and beautiful kind of coloring I secretely hoped for :D

Good Day everyone :)

And what a really good day it is for me when this guy came a knocking earlier today :) and bookgirl next time you send Nick my way could you send some warmer weather with you. It's not this bad but a light jacket is in order for the evenings. I know as soon as we get some warmer weather here we'll be complaining about the heat and humidity. At least it's better than complaining about the garbage strike :shifty:

Anyways enough of my ramblings. I'm sure y'all are waiting for a new theme :) and here it is. I've been enjoying listening to some excellent music on a radio forum that a friend recommended to me. One of the dj's is doing the last of a series tonight that's been called Something Old, Something Borrowed and Something Blue. I want to see what you can come up with for theme pics based on this theme. So show me Something Old, Something Borrowed or Something Blue. The pictures don't have to have all three items in them but please try and include all three in your selection :)I'm sure you'll come up with some fun pics as always. 12 theme pics in about 27 hours while Nick and I try to keep warm :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back