George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!! I'm back!!!
yay.gif
I know, I know...you didn't even know I was gone, did you? ;)

Does this mean we have to go back to behaving ourselves again :D Welcome back Smokey.You were missed :)

a hand to welcome you back :)

Nowww...you guys wouldn't misbehave, would you?
angel_not.gif

And thanks! I needed a hand. I'm so happy to be back to typing with all of my fingers instead of just my thumbs! :lol:

Well ladies it's turned into a stormy night here in the north east....I hope Nick arrives safely

Five players so no honorable mentions this time....lovely pics all around so here we go:

bookgirl
blackflag
egeria There's such hotness radiating off this pic
Jacquie I actually liked that hair...I know I'm in the minority

So that means the winner is.... Smokey Welcome back my friend! And what a way to come back....the closed eyes, the sun hitting his face....perfect.

So enjoy Smokey.

Oh wow! Glad I took one more look before heading to bed! :D I've been going to bed early all week because I had nothing to do. And now here I am with company! :adore: And plenty to do. ;)

How about a nice, bright theme? Yellow! :) Maximum of 12 pics in 24 hours.

So sad...time to send Nick on his way...out into the cold (yes, cold!), dark night. Maybe he should just stay here until morning? :D No? Okay then, here we go...

Tag team of Egeria & Stokes4Me
- Looks a bit like Christmas! Glad you guys are having fun! :)
Princess - Good golly! :eek: Only one of my all time favorite looks!
Jacquie - Another all time fave. Looking good!! :adore:
Blackflag - So handsome all dressed up. :luvlove:

And the winner and recipient of Nick's company for the night is Bookgirl! Nicely played, grabbing all the yellow shirt pics first! :lol: I love in this one how he looks kind of like he's laughing at us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back