George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the win Speedy! I know you'll enjoy your time with Nick, look he's telling you to get off the computer and spend time with him. :lol: I'm going to try and get some theme pics in tomorrow cause tonight I have a headache *this* big (anyone remember those commercials?) so yea, I'm going offline in a bit. :)

Just passing through so Jacqui & Stokes4me can post her second set and I can satisfy my suit fetish

bow5-1.gif

In keeping with Susan's not so random post, I noticed something while watching Grave Danger yesterday. When Grissom tells Nick about the charges under the box and they zoom through the box to show them, if you look closely you can just make out the same thing Susan was posting...;) (I have no way of making a cap of what I'm speaking sorry. You'll just have to take my word for it)

Legalities

In keeping with Susan's not so random post, I noticed something while watching Grave Danger yesterday. When Grissom tells Nick about the charges under the box and they zoom through the box to show them, if you look closely you can just make out the same thing Susan was posting...;) (I have no way of making a cap of what I'm speaking sorry. You'll just have to take my word for it)

Legalities

Is this the picture you were talking about :)

Legalities

No. It was a close up of the C-4. it looked like a CG shot you know completely digital. I wish I had the software to cap it (which would require season 5 dvd)

Legalities

No. It was a close up of the C-4. it looked like a CG shot you know completely digital. I wish I had the software to cap it (which would require season 5 dvd)

I think she means this. If you watch it in motion you can see him wiggling :)p) in the box. Can't really tell too good from that cap, though. I didn't feel like getting my DVD's so I only capped it from youtube. :lol:

Susan

I think she means this. If you watch it in motion you can see him wiggling :)p) in the box. Can't really tell too good from that cap, though. I didn't feel like getting my DVD's so I only capped it from youtube. :lol:

Susan

Thank you Susan. That is what I was trying to describe. I just thought it was funny cause it seemed like it may have been a digital Nick bum wiggling around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back