George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
e_jumping_1.gif

Spreading some radnomness in case bookgirl and Jacqui want to get their second sets in. If you ain't got frowny ones, just give me some funny faces caps!:thumbsup: I'll be announcuíng the winner in about 3 hrs time...​

Last edited:
Nick! Stop that pouting now!
Y-Sukk.gif
It's not like I am letting you out in the cold - you'll be off to one of the other Ward Girls in a minute - see that put a smile on your lips :)! Sorry? What's that Nick? Oh sure, we can use the spurs one more time...
cowboy.gif
:devil:

7 playing so no hounurable mentions but still not an easy choice....OK, here we go:

Jacqui - his face seems to be made out of rubber! :lol:
Jacquie - chocolate, stubble, spurs...oh yeah! I'll ride some of that!:drool:
Princess - pursed lips and that look...ohhh, Evel indeed!
bookgirl - lovely pic, love the look in his eyes and the pursed lips
Yoshi - I really like this pic, the buzz, the open shirt, furrowed brow, the blue light - just gorgeous!

Which left me to choose from Smokey's pouting-in-vest-pic and blackflag's looking-in-disbelief-pursed-lips-and-coveralls pic

But I can only choose one and..come on guys..
vegetable_dance.gif
...just for you blackflag, because I loves me some Nick in coveralls and the look in his eyes send shivers down my spine :devil:
So enjoy!:)

And FallenForFlack, just post away and hope for the best! These Ward Girls have taught me that anyway and I am eternally grateful!:thumbsup:

I'm here! I'm here!

Nick can't believe his good fortune. We're actually going to be over freezing tomorrow. That's saying a lot since we barely made it to 13 degrees yesterday. :lol:

Lets see .....

New theme .....

Inspired by my current avi, I think I'll go for the nice simple profile. And how about we stick to just Nick or George since that's usually what I choose anyways. :lol: 12 in around 24 hours. Happy hunting. :)

Susan

Aw man! That's the third time I've made it to the finals and lost out! :lol:

What's this a whine coming from Smokey about not winning. I don't remember when I last won and you've just had him recently :D

Congrats on winning blackflag. A well deserved win :) I hope you post your theme soon as some of the natives are getting restless :guffaw:

eta theme pics because blackflag snuck the theme in :)

profile 1
two
three
four
five
six

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back