George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening folks - time to hand over my play mate of the last 24 hours *sigh*

Honourable mentions go to Kristine for her 'Burked' cap, and Princess for the 'Gum Drops' one.

Jacqui lovely to see in your doorway
Audrey good to see you back with one of my all-round favourites
blackflag shows off that jawline beautifully too
Stokes4Me love this episode
Jacquie I'll have me that thankyou muchly

Now then. Between Smokey and bookgirl I struggled to find just one cap each to choose - I think you were both reading my mind yesterday :shifty:
(quick read wasn't it :lol:)
After much deliberation and clicking back and forth, Smokey I chose this one of yours, but me and our lil friend - c'mon out now.....
thdrummersmil.gif
...that's enough, bye......well, it was decided that bookgirl is the winner with this utterly delicious view.

He's all your bookgirl. Enjoy.

Oh - I'm glad I could help with your new desktop background Smokey :D

Now then. Between Smokey and bookgirl I struggled to find just one cap each to choose - I think you were both reading my mind yesterday :shifty:
(quick read wasn't it :lol:)
After much deliberation and clicking back and forth, Smokey I chose this one of yours, but me and our lil friend - c'mon out now.....
thdrummersmil.gif
...that's enough, bye......well, it was decided that bookgirl is the winner with this utterly delicious view.

He's all your bookgirl. Enjoy.

Oh - I'm glad I could help with your new desktop background Smokey :D

Awww...couldn't we each take a share? :D Oh well, congratulations, and you enjoy your prize, Bookgirl! I'll be okay. Down here. On the ground. With the ice. By myself. :lol:

Yoshi, the desktop surprised me when I signed on this evening. It's like he's looking in through the window. :lol:

Thank you Yoshi
dancegirl1.gif

Sorry you had bad luck with the ice Smokey but if you think I'm sharing then you're crazy!
ShovelSmiley.gif
(couldn't find an ice smiley :D)

New theme! New theme! As discussued previously I would like pictures of the lovely lines in George's face. It can be anyone's face really- George, Nick, Evel, etc. 12 in 24 hours.

I fell asleep during CSI last night! :( Someone please tell me - Do I have to torture myself with it past about the half way mark to cap all the Nick parts?

First set of theme pics:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back