George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :)

5.gif

I just couldn't resist these guys they are so happy :) and so am I as it didn't snow over night :D

some randomness to start the day

Happy Birthday mfc Enjoy your day

Is something wrong? Are there really no posts since 6:30 this morning? I keep hitting refresh to see new posts, but it appears there aren't any.

Anyway, here's the People magazine scan I was talking about in TC. I remembered how to use the scanner, but apparently not the settings! :lol: Maybe I'll try for a better one later.

So yeah...I went to work today....circled the block three times trying to find a way into the parking lot, then decided on a way but got stuck, then after I got in and parked I fell down on the ice on my way in. :(

Happy Birthday, Sandra! I put this in TC, but there are no posts there either, so here it is again for you! :)

Is something wrong? Are there really no posts since 6:30 this morning? I keep hitting refresh to see new posts, but it appears there aren't any.

Anyway, here's the People magazine scan I was talking about in TC. I remembered how to use the scanner, but apparently not the settings! :lol: Maybe I'll try for a better one later.

So yeah...I went to work today....circled the block three times trying to find a way into the parking lot, then decided on a way but got stuck, then after I got in and parked I fell down on the ice on my way in. :(

Happy Birthday, Sandra! I put this in TC, but there are no posts there either, so here it is again for you! :)

Awww..thanks darlin'. He's got his eyes closed cause he's dreaming about:devil:me..or Mandy..which is how I spent my day. Cleaning, being proud of my daughter who landed a solo in a concert and writing Mandy/Nick fic.

Last edited:

The only thing I can think of as to why there was no one posting today is people were still digging out from yesterdays loving dumping of snow :rolleyes:

thanks for the picture of George.

I hope you evening is better than your day Smokey. Some strong arms to help you stay up next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back