George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
egeria as to the pictures Just don't let it happen again, everyone is allowed at least one newbie mistake. ;) As to the theme, As stated as long as it isn't meant as shipping thats fine.

One Last thing: I am noticing a pattern with these two characters being used quite a bit of which can be taken as shipping by comments or tones. Now don't get me wrong, I don't care if you ship or who, that is what SC is for not here, lets keep this in mind please. Thank you.

egeria as to the pictures Just don't let it happen again, everyone is allowed at least one newbie mistake. ;) As to the theme, As stated as long as it isn't meant as shipping thats fine.

Thank you. And here I had my pink umbrella all ready to go...it has white sheep on it, dancing a jig. You know...Irish sheep. :lol:

Nick says 'Thank you' too! He saw my umbrella and laughed so hard his sides hurt!

Does anyone else notice that our location info has buddies now?
<----- Join date, and number of posts.

I swear mine wasn't like that when I went to bed last night.
Its not just me is it?

Oh the fun I could have and say I see nothing different :D but I did notice the difference this morning

Good Morning Ward. :D

How about some The Grave Shift to warm up a cold morning. I don't know about anyone else but we were at our high temp when I woke up this morning! :wtf: The rest of the day is all down hill. :lol:

Susan

Thanks for the loverly pics blackflag Oh and don't get me started on the temperature. It was nice yesterday with the temperature being just above 0C. We got some of the snow/slush removed from the parking lot at the store. Current temperature as I write this is -20C. The high is -13C. I jsut the only saving grace is it will be sunny today.

Hey gang.

I'm only going to post one set for your theme egeria. Photobucket keeps trying to send me to that Antivirus 2009 Spyware thing which almost messed up my computer last time so I'm avoiding it for the rest of today.

I hate technolgy some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back