George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the win Yoshi! Speedy and Smokey, quit your bickerin' or I'll get our distinguished overlord Destiny in here with the hose!!

It wouldn't be the Ward if we weren't bickering! :guffaw:

Makes him sad, tho.

:lol:

Yup, I'm sure the other Ward girls agree, Smokey and I bickering
catfight.gif
we wouldn't be us if we didn't.

Thanks Smokey, I was hoping someone would post so I could post my second set when I got home.

I'll be back to edit and post my last set of theme pics.

Now on to my last set:

room
retching well that's what Nick make me want to do, he DID eat the fly (ugh)
ring
Ray
red
race car

Last edited:
Evening ladies - I won't waffle on - I'll get down to business.

Honourable mentions to Kristine for that redhead in the background, Stokes4Me for rough Nick and Princess for the robots.

Jacqui relaxed indeed
blackflag can't think what drew me to this one..
Smokey raging in Snakes, oooooh
bookgirl simply red
speedy rug although I was looking slightly to the left of it
Jacquie so, so, so close with this.....

.....but Nick is on his way over to Ireland now as egeria won with this.

Simply :drool:

Be good now ;)

Wow. Wow wow wow. Yoshi I love you, you have no idea how much I needed to have Nick with me for the next 24 hours. Not only can he help me move (sizing up the trunk to see if there's room Nicky?), but he'll be there to comfort me as I do. And...my last night at home, will be most memorable...:devil:

This makes up for a wretched month and an even more wretched week. So I hope you ladies will forgive me when I say I'm going to be utterly selfish and make my theme to be Nick and Greg. I need pics of my two favourite hotties :drool: to make up for what I've been through. They will definitely cheer me out of this depression. :thumbsup:

So to clarify (and avoid getting hosed :lol:), this is a "Nick/Greg, George/Eric as two major hotties :drool:who always make me smile (and drool) so why not have them in the same pic theme." That's all. That's it. Nothing else to it. 12 in 24ish please.

Thank you. Let the posting begin! In the meantime...someone here is trying to get my attention...:devil:

(Might post in the rant thread tonight, and then maybe my long ramble ^ will make sense :lol:)

egeria my dear good luck with the move. I've read some of your rants and don't know the whole story but good luck :) Now girl are you really trying to get us
fireman.gif
here. I don't mean the theme. It is fine as long as we don't ship :) You put in a total of 10 pictures here. Wow. Runs to cover my computer :)

I did? Oops...I guess I got a little carried away...:eek: I do humbly apologise! Can I carry a couple of pics from my last post and count them for this one? :confused:

egeria my dear good luck with the move. I've read some of your rants and don't know the whole story but good luck :) Now girl are you really trying to get us
fireman.gif
here. I don't mean the theme. It is fine as long as we don't ship :) You put in a total of 10 pictures here. Wow. Runs to cover my computer :)

I did? Oops...I guess I got a little carried away...:eek: I do humbly apologise! Can I carry a couple of pics from my last post and count them for this one? :confused:

Works for me but I don't run the place :) we'll see what the almighty hoser Destiny has to say :)

now my second set since you so kindly posted :)

no words are required
thunk
thud
*grin*
sigh
so many good scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back