George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Congratulations, Susan! :) Hope you're having a good time!

I'm sitting this one out. No need to go into boring, stressful details, but it's been...a day.

I noticed someone posted an Evelyn pic. I went to dinner with my brother tonight and we were talking about that episode, 'cause he was telling us about the odd people who wander into the ER where he works, and there's this one woman with a wild, red afro wearing a tiara who comes in all the time yelling, "Hiiiiii Blinky!!" :guffaw: For some reason it reminded me of Evelyn. :)

Pretty pictures. :)

Hey up! Hope everyone is doing well! I see life has gone back to normal for a lot of you, I still have this week off until I too head back to reality.:thumbsup:

However I need to :brickwall: and :( as our laptop has gone belly up and I have most likely lost all my caps/pics so I guess participating in any future Ward themes could prove difficult for me...no big loss tho :guffaw:!

Oh and before I forget, Smokey, congrats on your promotion!

Good afternoon Ward. Mother Nature tried her darndest by giving us some freezing rain around 3 this morning but the little monsters (Ok not so little :rolleyes:) only had a 2 hour delay. Their 24 days Christmas vacation is finally over! :lol:

Winner time. :D

Your honourable mentions are:
myfuturecsi for your Nesting Dolls pic.
Stokes4Me for your Nesting Dolls pic.
Jacqui (without the 'e' :lol:) for your Nicky in a hoodie pic.

Your runners up:
Jacquie (with the 'e' :lol:) - butt shot! :thumbsup:
bookgirl - can I order one of these only bigger? :lol:
Princess - I just cannot resist the shirt/sweater combo.
Kat - Those arms! :drool:
egeria - double the Nick! Yummy!
Speedy - ooooohhhhh, you made it close.

winner.gif

Try as I might to not do this, Nicky is going back to Yoshi. I just gotta snag this. I can't help myself. :adore: :luvlove: So, Nick is back on his way across the pond. Have fun Yoshi. Sorry if Nicky is looking forward to some quiet time. Between the chopping up of trees that are still lying on houses and (just started) chopping up beetle infested trees things are kinda noisy around here. ;)

Susan

Ah you got to love season 9 caps :drool: :drool: :drool: Congrats Yoshi on the win, again :D I figured someone had to make the comment :D You know I luv you :adore:

Congrats Yoshi. Delish piccy! Enjoy your time with Nicky. :)

Perhaps I will actually be here for a theme tonight. Cause I keep seeming to miss them. This whole working over vk thing is cutting into my CSI time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back