George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babs, it's been fun having you around! Thanks for all the great caps you shared with us! Remember, you're welcome back anytime. :)

I see Speedy made Coroner! Congrats! I'll see you in the morgue! :lol:

Egeria, cool page! And yes, it means you're a little too obsessed! :lol: But I'm fascinated with data like that too, so I like it!

Kristine! Come back! We miss you! :)

Congratulations, Yoshi! I have been looking forward to posting hot picks all afternoon....an afternoon spent in the emergency room with my dad (he's home now, sort of okay)....but after all that I'M the one who needs the medication...or at least a night in the ward, mental or Nick's, either one will do at this point. :brickwall:

So here's some hot...for you and for me!

Hot imagination!
I can't help it. I love Season 1! :adore:
Yowza!
Cute!
Sigh I think you could drown in those eyes!
Buzzy
bee.gif

Smokey sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he'll be ok :) What better way to sooth the soul than with chocolate. You can now post your second set :)

Afternoon (morning depending on your time zone) folks. :D

Good to see you popping in Babs, hope to see you at some point again.

Hope your Dad's feeling better Smokey, and congrats on the promotion speedy. Am I done? :lol:

Utterly gorgeous caps as usual. Honourable mentions to Steph, Jacquie, speedy and myfuturecsi. So many to choose from but I whittled down to these last seven down in the end.

bookgirl a previous winner of yours and a favourite cap of mine
Kat oh yeah
Stokes4Me beautiful profile
Smokey I want me that neck (the Rasho cap was seriously hot too)

Now this was where it was getting tricky to make a decision,

Princess and egeria were to-ing and fro-ing, but I felt the need to go with one of my earliest snagged pics of George that was posted by today's winner blackflag, and this is the one.
Everything in that pic works for me - the buzz, the eyes, the hands, the little smile and I love the shirt.

On his way back over the water to you blackflag - have a good time :devil:

Congrats on the win! Especially with a pic I would have posted myself! :lol:

Enjoy your time with Nick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back