George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI_Stokes_Girl I forgot my manners earlier and forgot to welcome you to the Ward so
welcome1.gif

I think you had asked earlier where we get our pics from and the answer is all over the place :) Some of more frequent sites are

Babs' wonderful site
Beyond Imagination
Texan Charm

We mostly all have out own photobucket account so we upload the pics from these sites to our photobucket so we can the load the pics here :) We all have fun here and if you are having trouble with user names and Nicknames jsut ask :)

eta: CSI_Stokes_Girl I know you are new here but try to use the edit button instead of double posting. You'll keep the mods mcuh happier that way :) and happy mods mean no hosings from Destiny :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome! I love it here! I'm sorry about the double posts, I didn't know that. So I just go back and edit to add more to my post then? Is that what you mean? Is it you can post after someone else posts? Forgive my mistake! Thank you for the sites also. So I can play too then? It's ok to download some pics and play the game too?

Yes, that is correct, Kristine. Can I call you Kristine? And sure you can play the game! Anyone can play the game, if they like! :D

And I haven't said it either yet, sooo.. WELCOME! :D Hope you'll have loads of fun here.

Yes, that is correct, Kristine. Can I call you Kristine? And sure you can play the game! Anyone can play the game, if they like! :D

And I haven't said it either yet, sooo.. WELCOME! :D Hope you'll have loads of fun here.

You can definetly call me Kristine and thank you for the welcome! :) I'm going to try and join in the game and see how it goes!

Thanks so much! Love the pics! I can't quite figure out how to post the pictures like y'all do with the links and using the words to describe 'em. :confused: I got a picture I want to try out.

Kristine you might to go here to read Destiny's post on how to post pics. It might be easier to read for yourself.

I hope this isn't against the rules but I had to tell you Adorable Crazy that I love your avatar! Where did you get it? Is that a new pic?

Dierdre, you don't have to ask to join. The more the merrier and the more there are the more of the hotness that is George and Nick that we get!

So welcome to the game! :)

Replacing one '"i" in this name changes the meaning, but it's still similar:D

My bad
oops.gif
And I looked to make sure I had it right.
scratch_head.gif

I'm sorry

welcome2.gif
CSI_Stokes_Girl
hitheresmiley.gif

Oh, if you see anyone talking about Speedy, that's me too!

George is happy you're here too

Blackflag is back! Blackflag is back!
blissysmile.gif

Look who else is happy you're back

Adorable_Crazy loving your new avatar.

Last edited:
I hope this isn't against the rules but I had to tell you Adorable Crazy that I love your avatar! Where did you get it? Is that a new pic?

No of course not :) You are allowed to comment on avatars, banners, signatures :) and especially the pics we post. The :drool: is very popular here :drool:The only thing we don't like here are spoilers about up and coming episodes that will be shown in North America. Also for reasons that I have got no idea why, I'm also referred as Capt'n Jac, Capt'n Nip, or just Capt'n

Yes Steph avatar is nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back