George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Princess!
happy-132.gif

Sara and another good ring shot Kristine

Woohoo, thanks! :thumbsup:

Congrats Princess!

Where do you all get these great pics? I looooove them! Thanks for posting and making my night, been a bad evening.

Hi, I tried to send you a pm but it didn;t work... You can go to my site www.csinick.mysites.nl and there you find a url to my photobucket to...You can go ahead and snack as much as you like ;)... And there are so much more great sites... you can find urls at www.csi.startkabel.nl ;)... enjoy

Ok - Lets try this again. :D

Theme pics:
Catherine
Catherine
Catherine (sorry it's a little grainy)
Sara
Sara
Sara

If I can still do this later I'll see if I can find something (not taken yet) with someone other than Catherine and Sara. However I only got about 3 or 4 with Sophia and they'll most likely be taken so I'll have to search my pics with lab rats. :lol:

Susan

Ah, Jacquie, I can see them now. Weeeeeird.

And the picture you were surprised no one posted, is one I posted right after you. ;)

Congrats Princess!

Where do you all get these great pics? I looooove them! Thanks for posting and making my night, been a bad evening.

Hi, I tried to send you a pm but it didn;t work... You can go to my site www.csinick.mysites.nl and there you find a url to my photobucket to...You can go ahead and snack as much as you like ;)... And there are so much more great sites... you can find urls at www.csi.startkabel.nl ;)... enjoy

Thanks Babs! I don't think I can get PM's yet cause I just joined. Love your site, I've been there before! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back