George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Congratulations McCath!
blissysmile.gif

Season 8, huh? Ok, Babs hurry up with tonights caps!
bighugg.gif
and we miss you.

First batch:
Now where did Maverick go?
Olly Olly oxen free
Now, where are those Ward girls hiding
See my chest is waaaayyyy better than yours
Come on Dad, one more time, please?
You talking to me? You talking to me? Well, I'm the only one here

Haha Stokesgirl, you see here I am...I miss you also overhere but it's just a little bit crazy here with the kids..Congratz on winning MsCatherine. First I like to say just CLICK HERE for caps from last night...

And here is my first set...

I told you Griss, those girls are always no where I am, why don't you believe me?
Tjeez why do I have to do that? those feets are smelling bad
All the wardladies are here, right here you see.
Who stole my kleenex?
Yes Misscath, I will take you out to diner tonight..No I swear, the other girls won't be there
Yo ladies, can I have a ride that way?

Last edited:
Great caps Jacquie - I've nabbed them both. :D
It's a labour of love when you're trying to capture a specific moment, look or gesture.

As you know

Just posting this because it's one of my own that I really like

:)

Thanks Yoshi :) One quick question though. When you are trying to capture a specific shot do you use regular speed or do you us a slower speed. The one part I find annoying is you think you have the cap you want and the shot doesn't stop exactly where I want it. It seems to slip for a second or two and I lose the shot :scream: :brickwall:

Yes I slow it down when I can't get it just right, but then you have to watch it doesn't get too blurry. Always worth it though. :)

I'll be back to pay the theme in a while, I need to pop to the ATM as I need to change the PIN on my card cos I'm too dozy to remember the new one :rolleyes: :D and I'm having my hair cut and coloured in the morning and need some pennies.

TTFN all x

and I'm having my hair cut and coloured in the morning and need some pennies.

TTFN all x

So what are you going to do dye your the same colour as your roots :guffaw:

Now that Babs and Speedy have taken one of the pics I was going to use I'll post the rest of my pics before anyone else grabs them :)

Jim can your hurry up I think it's going to rain
damn it the stock on CBS just lost a few dollars
remind me to remove my gun next time I get in the car
Oh no please don't stop :devil:
Look out bathroom break
we are The New Men in Black

OMG Captain :guffaw:, you're lucky I wasn't drinking anything. That has to be one of the best caption's yet! And don't we all know where her mind is at? ;)

In fact, I liked all your captions. These themes are fun. I get such a laugh out of them.

Yes you don't want to know were my mind has been since that cap came out two weeks ago :devil: Thanks Speedy :) Yours were very good as well. Everyones have been good :) I already mentioned the two that I loved :guffaw:but they all were worth a good :guffaw:I'm still at the store and I had to be very careful about the laughing out loud part.

I also love these types of themes with the comments. I would love to see what the actors think of our thoughts with the hard work they've done to create these scenes.

OMG Captain :guffaw:, you're lucky I wasn't drinking anything. That has to be one of the best caption's yet! And don't we all know where her mind is at? ;)

In fact, I liked all your captions. These themes are fun. I get such a laugh out of them.

Yes you don't want to know were my mind has been since that cap came out two weeks ago :devil: Thanks Speedy :) Yours were very good as well. Everyones have been good :) I already mentioned the two that I loved :guffaw:but they all were worth a good :guffaw:I'm still at the store and I had to be very careful about the laughing out loud part.

I also love these types of themes with the comments. I would love to see what the actors think of our thoughts with the hard work they've done to create these scenes.

Now everytime I look at your avatar, Captain, I'm going to smile and laugh. You just had to put that thought in my mind. :devil: Not that I don't mind it being there. ;)

I'm finally done with work and can leave. And just in case you're wondering how I feel about that:
blissysmile.gif

However, I need a little chocolate to take with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back