George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won! Something good to happen this weekend. :( Rain all day yesterday courtesy of Hurricane Noel (which was just a Nor'Easter when it reached us). CBS's college football game last evening ran an hour and a half late so they reran Fannysmackin' starting at 10:30 and I fell asleep half way through (I am thankful thay did all their programming but they could have skipped CSI Miami :rolleyes:). The extra hour sleep did me no good as a woke up with a head cold and at times feel like I'm floating in the clouds! :(

New Theme ..........

I tried to get inspiration from the posted pics but all that hit me was the white shirt. So I want Nicky or George wearing white. Limit 12, winner in 24 hours or so. I'm trusting you all to give my head a better reason to be out in space. :D

Jacquie, I'm ever hopeful that Family Channel (or whatever they're called now) will put out on DVD some of their older movies. I've seen parts of The Spring but don't remember it and other than that it's just CSI and ER.

Susan

Where'd that come from. Never seen it before. I brought it up and went 'ooooh, where that come from?' :lol: It's nice to see something I haven't seen before.

Jacquie, isn't it addicting making avatars. I immediately went through my photobucket making them for all my favorite pics and before I knew it I had 3 pages of avatars. :D

Still got a runny nose and my throat is determined to be sore, but at least my head is not trying to go into space today. By the way, I hate suffering alone so I'm all for sharing this cold. :lol:

Susan

blackflag said:

Where'd that come from. Never seen it before. I brought it up and went 'ooooh, where that come from?' :lol: It's nice to see something I haven't seen before.

Susan
:lol: I have no idea where it come from....A friend posted it on her forum :p...I will ask her ;)...

By the way...Me and my kids are also having a cold, again :( so your not alone ;)

hi,

I am new here. Wow, that are really great pics.

maybe someone can tell me how to post pics, because I have no idea how that works.

Thanks Rocky11. I love the surprise of seeing pics that I haven't seen before. :D

Winner time:

Your runners up:
Nikky - Buzz, vest, white open Nick shirt, gotta love it!
Yoshi - AAAhhhhh! :)
bookgirl - A classic, and it's won a few times before.
Jacquie - I like a hand talker.
Babs - You almost got it just by being one I had never seen before.

Your winner is:
Jacquie - What can I say. :D I do love this angle. Have you ever noticed what a nice neck he has? :lol: You have no idea how long I went back and forth between this and Babs' pic. Even since I saw it this morning I've been trying to decide which one to pick. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back