Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :)

bookgirl Nick didn't mind the extension either :D

As always lovely pics. So here are the runners up in no particular order

Elsie nice to see you playing
blackflag lovely in white and black
Yoshi those eyes are as inviting as the open Nick
bookgirl well worth the wait
Yoshi very tempting as the winner. That button is ready to pop :)

And the winner is blackflag This pic is so inviting :devil: I'll leave it at that. We don't want to be hosed so early in the new thread :lol: Congrats blackflag Nick is now on his way to you. Enjoy :D

Sorry for the delay. Was only on for a very short moment earlier this morning. Had another emergency of the 4-footed kind in that Thomas is now at the vet. :(

New theme ..........

Victoria and Christopher brought me some Kit Kat's, Twix, and Nestle Crunch's that they won't eat but I want some better chocolate. I want the eyes, Nick, George, his other characters. Limit of 12 winner sometime tomorrow (like usual I can't give an exact time :rolleyes:).

Susan

I know I am a little late with this! Congrats on the new thread! As always these pics are very drool worthy! (wish we had a drool smiley!) :p Hope you all had a safe Halloween!

I may go to sleep with a big grin on my face tonight. I was just over at Babs' site (freezing the computer while there) because it has been 2 weeks since the last new ep and she's still the only one with caps from it. I've just been staring at this pic since snagging it. Between that pic and a new ep tonight I may not fall asleep very easily but I'll be happy. :D

Thomas has Colitis. One of the causes (most plausible one in this house) is eating something he shouldn't have, so we're going to lay a guilt trip on the kids who are quite possibly the sloppiest eaters known to man. ;) Hopefully we keep their food off the floor and 6 days on this medication and he'll be better. :)

Susan

Glad to hear you know what's wrong blackflag :)
I have caps from that episode - I'll sort out a link for us here.

My remaining theme pics:

Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9 'what?' :D
Pic 10
Pic 11 Nicky :(
Pic 12 angry eyes

Jacquie - your first theme pic - :eek: Beautiful.

Hersheys please. :D Whatever that is lol.

I've sorted out the Carp pics and will pm whomever I think would be interested in snagging a few. If you're wanting a link just contact me.

Now that I've finished being distracted thank you very much Yoshi those were very nice to sit and stare at when I was supposed to be doing something else! :lol: On to the business at hand -

Winner Time:

Runners up:
Jacquie - You knew I'd take this one! :lol:
Yoshi - I won't complain about you posting this one. :D
Yoshi again - Loved your title of it. Hope you don't mind my lightening it up to see those georgous pools of chocolate better.
bookgirl - nicely shaped head - nice description, nice eyes fits too.
bookgirl again - I think everyone got this from me, but it is a drool worthy pic.

The winner is:
bookgirl - Yum is right. I actually don't think that I had (notice the past tense) this one. Now I do. Now that I am finished making this extremely hard decision Nicky is in your hands. Be careful with him, he's a little tired. :devil:

Yoshi, Hershey is also a town in Pennsylvania built around the chocolate factory by Milton Hershey, he wanted a place where his employees could live and raise their families. Been there as my family is from Western Pennsylvania.

Susan

If I went 'SQUEEE' you wouldn't tell anyone would you? ;)

Congrats on the winning pic bookgirl. I hadn't seen that shot before and he looks absolutely gorgeous. Little bit of fuzz and those beautiful eyes.
*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back