George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what a lovely surprise to wake up to. Finding out that I won :) Oh lets make this another easy one. How about Nick in his vest. 15 pics in about 22 hours. Happy Hunting :) while Nick and I snuggle up :D

thanks Marns. Other than resizing it for board rules I didn't do the pic. I forget who I got it from last year. And thanks for your random pics :)

Babs as always thanks for the caps :) and you got the little guy :) I always feel as though Nick is neglecting him if he doesn't make an appearance :lol: I like your holiday wreath. Very festive :)

Thanks for the caps Babs. It's so nice having a source for just Nick caps. I hate having to wade through whole episodes looking for 5 minutes of screen time! :rolleyes:

Theme pics: (vest goodness :D)
I'm just gonna stand here while you dig around in there.
vest #2
Can someone please remind me why I'm sticking my head in a fireplace!
I think I need a night off.
White shirt - check. Sleeves rolled up - check. Vest - check.
Our storage places do not have yellow lighting!

They seem to work. I was having an extreme amount of trouble spelling! :eek:

Susan

Good Morning y'all :)

As always you ward girls have outdone yourselves in posting theme pics. Nick and I decided to get a few extra zzzzz's this morning so I'm just going to go ahead and announce the winner and that is Babs . There were a lot to choose from but I decided to go with this one as it is very delectable and Babs hasn't won in quite a while :) So congrats Babs Nick is on his way. Enjoy :D

Happy me, I will enjoy Nick, I broke my toe yesterday so you made my day :D...New theme.....It's bin a while....I like to see Nick/George and Warrick/Gary together, bonus when you tell what they are talking about :D...limit 15 (that the new limit I thought?) happy hunting...:D, Be back in about 26 hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back