George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe George got another dog we didn't know about it. We all know George love dogs and animals, I don't know if he does like Cat or not. Yellow lab, okay, Thanks, Jacquie.

Good Morning y'all :)

Again we have more snow. I think Mother Nature is making up for the lack of rain this summer which in the long run is good. There was a report on the radio yesterday that said if Christmas were today all of Canada would have a white Christmas. Oh well I need some Nicky warmth to deal with that

sigh
sigh 2
sigh 3
sigh 4
sigh 5
sigh 6

What can I say but Nicky made me tongue tied :D

NicknGrissom, nice pic. Is that from the current TV Guide? I'll have to search for it. I have a difficult time finding them before the weeks almost over around here! :(

Forgot to tell you all that the biopsy results on Thomas kitty came back yesterday. The tumor was cancer but since she sent the whole tumor for the tests they think she got it all. :D (Now he has 6 trips to the vet over the next year to get used to the cat carrier and the car. :lol:)

Theme pics:
on the phone
working on a sandcastle
11 dollar haircut
signing an autograph
he is a hand talker
casting a footprint

Susan

blackflag good luck with Thomas. One thing you may want to try with the carrier is leaving it out so he can climb into on his own. That's advice our vet has told us, but do I listen? NO. I just chase the cat around the house and then shove him or her in the carrier and away we go :)

He's mostly very noisy, Jacquie. At least now we don't have to be afraid of pushing his bum to push him into the cat carrier. We had to take the top off, put him in, and then try to put the top back on without him getting out the last time. :lol:

More theme pics:
A warm cup of coffee to warm the hand up.
Finding the bomb parts.
clapping
Removing ear protection.
Playing with broken glass. - guess no-one ever told him not to! :lol:
eating breakfast - it is the most important meal of the day. :D

Susan

Good Morning y'all :)

Yoshi I hope you don't have to far to move. I know it's difficult but hang in there :) Oh and I loved Hot Shots and Hot Shots Part Deux :lol:

I wonder if GE would be able to talk if we used our ward girl handcuffs on him :D Anyways here are the runners up

bookgirl and the winner is...Nick
blackflag see what I mean about needing handcuffs :lol:
Yoshi no handcuffs required with this one :D
Yoshi It will be a few months before we see anything like this around here
blackflag herbal tea anyone :)

And the winner is bookgirl Handcuffs required and then we just have to get rid of Catherine and we are all set :D Congrats on winning bookgirl Nick is on his way. Have fun :)

I come baring gifts. The TV Guide cover picture. I tried to blow it up enough to see the date but I couldn't do it. The stores around here never manage to get the TV Guides out on the right date.

Susan

ETA: Just found a copy of it on the nick_discussion livejournal that says it is December 10 - 16. Now I just have to find a store that's actually selling it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back