George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I've never gone into the Picture threads in this forum. Whtat the heck have I been missing?

Thank you for the pics, everyone. I think I'll be visting this thread more often. :D

Hee! This is where I could use a fainting icon, but lacking that I'll make due with :devil:

Thanks for the win Jacquie. I almost didn't post that pic as I didn't think it was handsy enough.

Ladies you can blame Yoshi for getting me started on a dangerous train of thought with the above picture. For the new theme I would like pictures of Nick with Greg. 15 in 24 hours.

I'm getting all giddy here just thinking about it!

Oh thank you Blackflag love them :)

and lovely pics all :)

SMW

BTW, we were pounded by the storm this week in WA, but fortunetly, we wern't in the main area, so were pretty lucky.

ok night :)

Thank you for picking something relatively easy bookgirl.

If anybody has any ways to get 2 cats to co-exist in the same room I'm listening! :( Pooky and Thomas had a fight at 4am! I've been up since then. :eek: We're trying to get them to be friends because if the cancer comes back on Thomas we're going to put him to sleep.

Theme pics:
Don't you have any home movies more interesting than this?
TV Guide did a pretty good job on that story didn't they!
I'm not going to play Pictionary with you if you can't draw any faster than that.
No Greg, I'm not gonna give you my jacket!
Nick and Greg #5
All the girls like this view.

Susan

I love this theme! I will be snagging alot of these pics! :devil:

As for cats.....I have had to completely separate mine into diff floors of the house for about 4 years now.....so I have no advice. Good luck though. Sounds like a rough time for you.

CSI_Kat snag all you like :) even add some of your own to the game :) the more the merrier :)

blackflag even being in the pet business I have no sound advice on how to get two cats to like each other. We have 4 and 3 of them exist beautifully. The 4th still beats up the 3rd one and they've been together for over 2 years now. Some cats are just better on their own.

Some more theme pics

Sorry Greg but I don't think the girls will go for the Greg and Nick Ward
Nick why are you always in the lead
So Nick how was your date with bookgirl
Sorry Greg but I'm not the type of guy that kisses and tell all

Pooky's been OK with cats who were in this house before her but Thomas (and Psycho when he was alive) moved in with my brother. I think she feels like she's being replaced and we just want to make Thomas comfortable for however long we have him. :( Most of the time they're willingly seperated. Thomas stays on the main floor and pooky stays upstairs. I'm just too restless at night to sleep with her on the bed!

More theme pics:
It certainly is a cold rainy day for a walk!
Don't listen to her Greg. She has no idea what The Ward wants for Christmas.
I may not be watching you, but I'm listening to everything you say!
Give me back my list of Ward girls numbers, Greg.
How come Warrick gets to be by the skeleton and we just stand here?
How about one of George and Eric? :D

Susan

Hi, not in for this theme...It was Sinterklaas yesterday (yeah a lot of you dont know Sinterklaas :D its a dutchholiday...something like Santa Claus)...The kids really loved it :D....Back in next theme ;)

Oh ladies that was so good! My giddiness naming the theme was certainly fulfilled.
I narrowed it down to seven and I swear I've been staring at them for over 30 minutes trying to figure which to eliminate. So hard!

The runners up are:
Yoshi cause it's the scene that inspired the theme, and so cute besides
blackflag The girls like this view indeed!
CSI_Kat I like the contrast between more polished looking Nick, casual Greg. Besides- sigh
blackflag I should have said that George and Eric is Ok. Cause they are soooo OK
Yoshi New pic to me! I've seen the others from this shoot but not this before.

And the winner is Jacquie with the first pic posted. Because it's practically perfect in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back